No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt vs JDS official for UFC 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    that Manhoef ko of Hunt was crazy though, Hunt was not only rushing forward but his feet appeared to actually be off the ground. I wouldn't criticise any fighters chin based off that KO lol and I'm not one of those guys overhyping Hunt, I have only seen replays of Pride fights.
    He basicely launched his fatass into Manhoef's fist. And he has never gotten rid of his wild run-forward brawling style. Somebody who is fast and accurate enough to catch him coming in like JDS can put his lights out again. Unless of cource all the cheeseburgers and other fat**** foods that stick on his chin provide as a cushion for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      He basicely launched his fatass into Manhoef's fist. And he has never gotten rid of his wild run-forward brawling style. Somebody who is fast and accurate enough to catch him coming in like JDS can put his lights out again. Unless of cource all the cheeseburgers and other fat**** foods that stick on his chin provide as a cushion for him.
      I'll definitely be picking JDS when my bet thread comes around.

Without having to worry about takedowns from Hunt, JDS will be able to stick and move, don't think he will get a finish though, not in a 3 rounder.

Comment

I did misunderstand your post here

But it's still foolish. You put so much stock into Hunt being a world class kickboxer an eternity ago and pretty much imply that it's the reason his striking is the best, yet another guy in the UFC not only is a world class kickboxer at the moment instead of 10+ years ago, but has shown more skills and beaten better opposition as well. Also didn't wildcard his way into a K-1 championship.
        Your bias for Hunt is very clear here and you don't even realise the contradictions while overrating him.
        No, you are the one who is biased, not me. You also are incapable of handling a dissenting opinion.

It isn't like I have a crystal ball and no exactly what is going to happen. And neither do you. I've only given my take.

Comment

That all being said, Hunt by first round KO is still my pick.

Comment

I was clearly being sarcastic while you actually said I compared Carwin to Hunt or JDS to Hopkins and Ali. Lets just keep it at you being an imbecile. I will not reply to a NSB scrub in this section.
            so what? you still said what you said didnt you.. moron

and I gave it right back and you got butthurt.

Comment

I'm starting to think maybe Hunt by 2nd or 3rd round KO.

Is this fight 3 rounds, or 5? I think 3. No?

GAME made some good posts, he could be right about how this is going to go down.

Of course, if Hunt catches JDS in the 1st, he can definitely put him to sleep.

And JDS of course may well win the fight. I don't mean to give the impression of underestimating him.

I am a Hunt fan, and I think this is a very winnable fight for him. I am still favoring him.

Comment

JDS is not gonna finish Hunt. He didn't finish Carwin or Nelson. I think he will fight like that but alil more cautious. Dos Santos won't throw everything in his punches. I think he will be on his bicycle unless he wobbles hunt which I doubt. I just don't understand how people can question JDS cardio based off one fight with Cain.

Nogoshi I got more points if u still wanna bet. I cashed in huge on the bulls snapping Lebrons streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  JDS is not gonna finish Hunt. He didn't finish Carwin or Nelson. I think he will fight like that but alil more cautious. Dos Santos won't throw everything in his punches. I think he will be on his bicycle unless he wobbles hunt which I doubt. I just don't understand how people can question JDS cardio based off one fight with Cain.

Nogoshi I got more points if u still wanna bet. I cashed in huge on the bulls snapping Lebrons streak.
                  Hahaha, well done.

Name me your price.

Comment

I'll go as high as 20billy

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I see Does Santos as a Rich Mans Chuck Liddell. Same hands down countering approach but Dos Santos is a lot more slick and crisper.

If Hunt could parry and counter Dos Santos even alil but like prime UFC Rampage I would give him a better shot. Just have a hard time seeing him catching Junior with one shot since he's not quick or fast at all to really capitalize on a junior mistake or throw enough to stop juniors rythem. Cain is fast as hell and relentless. If Hunt wins I guarantee he hurt Junior early even if he didn't finish in round 1 he really needs to land be early to put rock Junior to stop his rythem and hurt his confidence. Because if Junior starts to cruise early it will be a long night for Hunt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X