No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zaveck Confident Keith Thurman Will Fall, Eyes Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zaveck Confident Keith Thurman Will Fall, Eyes Bradley

Former champion Jan Zaveck (32-2, 18KOs) is very happy to land the WBO title eliminator against dangerous Keith Thurman (19-0, 18KOs) on March 9th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The fight will be televised in the United States by HBO. Bernard Hopkins will challenge IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud in the main event.

At 36-years-old, Zaveck views the opportunity with Thurman as his final chance to get a major world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know how this'll go..... I think Thurman can definitely hurt Zavec here.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I don't know how this'll go..... I think Thurman can definitely hurt Zavec here.
      I like Thurman in this fight,but I won't count out Zaveck he's very tough...

Comment

I like Thurman by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I like Thurman in this fight,but I won't count out Zaveck he's very tough...
          He is... I thought if he went the full 12 against Berto he would have won. He ate a lot on the inside though. If I remember correctly, the cut was from a headbutt... least from what I saw

Comment

Lookin forward to this fight and I can't pick a winner here. If Thurman does get past Zavek, I will definitely view him as a serious contender.

Comment

I had the pleasure of watching Thurman live on the Broner-Escobedo undercard. And honestly, I wasn't impressed. I really didn't think much of him until the Quintana destruction. If he whips Zaveck, in my eyes he becomes a player in the welterweight division.

BTW, who has the WBO at 47?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He is... I thought if he went the full 12 against Berto he would have won. He ate a lot on the inside though. If I remember correctly, the cut was from a headbutt... least from what I saw
                Yea that cut was from a butt,but it was ruled a punch..Damn shame too,the fight look to be just warming up..I think Berto's speed caught him off guard..Now he has to be worried about Thurman's power early..But if he can get into deep waters I'd give him a better shot...
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-09-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

if zaveck takes thurman deep i think he could possibly pull it out,i think thurman gonna try to get him out early so zaveck plan should be to survive an see how much this young kid has later in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I had the pleasure of watching Thurman live on the Broner-Escobedo undercard. And honestly, I wasn't impressed. I really didn't think much of him until the Quintana destruction. If he whips Zaveck, in my eyes he becomes a player in the welterweight division.

BTW, who has the WBO at 47?
                    Timmy B...

Comment

Working...
                    X