Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if he wanted to do that why did he fcuk about fighting fraudly and Ruiz?

Comment

what a pussy
      Vit was screaming for Haye's head a couple yrs ago
      Haye kept ducking, then blew his chance against Wlad
      now Vit's old and on the way out, so Haye wants to fight
      screw this guy, he'll get in on the vacancy rush when Vit retires
      he's just talking shit now like always

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Oh, excuse me, unified.

He held the WBA, WBC, WBO and Ring titles at cruiser. He would also have had the IBF had Bell not been stripped.
        If you listen to Haye's fans when talking about him as a CW and didn't know better. One would think that Haye dominated the division for ten years. When in reality he was the champ for a total four months and two rounds.

Comment

United Kingdom's not had a great heavy, Lewis included, average w/ht/reach over many that fought past their prime & KO'd by Rahman & McCall, real "legends"...Haye needs a bout 2 get him in the front...I'd say go after Charr....

Comment

The only mystique around Haye is the dishonor of throwing the fewest number of punches in a title fight in the history of boxing.

If I were him I would want to put that shameful performance behind me. However, his fans are dumb enough to give him credit for surviving before calling him a cowardly bottler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              If you listen to Haye's fans when talking about him as a CW and didn't know better. One would think that Haye dominated the division for ten years. When in reality he was the champ for a total four months and two rounds.
              He was the man when he left cruiser, that's just how it is. It wasn't a great division just like the HW division isn't great, but he went to France and beat the man at cruiser to become the man...there wasn't much talent left in the division after he had beaten the other champs. He held 3 alphabelt belts and the Ring belt in his division, something that doesn't happen too often these days.

He could have stayed in a poor division and remained the man to this day, but he chose to go to HW instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                When was Haye the undisputed cruiserweight champion? Oh that is right he wasn't. Never mind I answered my own question.
                Although yes he was. Ring, WBA, WBC & WBO champ. It was acknowledged by the bodies that he was undisputed champ. Forget all this Cunningham bull****. You're just hating as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Absolute nonsense.

Honestly, even if you hate Haye, you can't seriously believe that. Vitali himself has said several times before that Haye is a fight he badly wanted...it;s there.
                  I am not hating haye, quite contrary I actually like him for his boxing skills, and having watched one episodes of 'get me out of here...' I don't think he is bad guy either..., but he doesn't give a crap for boxing.

Just skill wise I have a great respect for him, actually I think he is at least at the same level as Tua who fought Lennox.. but again all of this is totally irrelevant when he DOESN'T WANT to fight, he DOESN'T WANT to prove himself. Why the hell is he retiring in 31?! Why doesn't he beat other guys?! Why?! I think he is well capable of doing so, but I can't give him credit for something he will not do...

He MIGHT be better than price/tyson now (I don't know) but between beating very good fighter or next HW champion (who might be worse at the moment) I would always choose the later. I am not sure will Price or Tyson be next champions but I KNOW haye WON'T!

That's why only NONSENSE here is Haye's behavior. As long it's like that he is IRRELEVANT!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    The only mystique around Haye is the dishonor of throwing the fewest number of punches in a title fight in the history of boxing.

If I were him I would want to put that shameful performance behind me. However, his fans are dumb enough to give him credit for surviving before calling him a cowardly bottler.
                    Your facts are incorrect.

Comment

why do all these british heavyweights retire so early afraid of losing to youngsters?

Comment

Working...
                      X