Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Might Face MAYWEATHER Next - De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't say Khan might fight Mayweather next. He says if he wins he could move up to 147 and fight whoever. Lots of possibilities. Mayweather, Ortiz Maidana rematch ect...

Comment

fuhk you oscar

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        He doesn't say Khan might fight Mayweather next. He says if he wins he could move up to 147 and fight whoever. Lots of possibilities. Mayweather, Ortiz Maidana rematch ect...
        These kids are nuts , that was the most fleeting mention of Floyds name in amongst 10 other names your ever gunna get , and they start a topic on it WTF , and then the other idiots start talking crap likes its on ,,, I swear the kids in here are like gossip mongers , make up anything out of nothing and then fly with it .

Comment

this is a bullshit fight if it happens and just reinforces the fact that mayweather is the biggest cherry picker of all time, doesn't look good for mayweather

Comment

Oscar's big announcement...

Comment

I don't see how it's Oscar's fault.

Isn't Floyd the one that signs the contract if this fight DOES happen? Floyd is his own boss remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I don't see how it's Oscar's fault.

Isn't Floyd the one that signs the contract if this fight DOES happen? Floyd is his own boss remember?

Comment

I would rather see Khan over Guerrero tbh. Guerrero has absolutely nothing that will bother Floyd. No speed. No power. What exactly?

I don't care than Khan got knocked out. He's still a better fighter than Guerrero. Obviously Garcia would seem like less of a cherry pick, but it doesn't change that 147 is weak as hell and even Khan coming off a loss better than Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    this is a bullshit fight if it happens and just reinforces the fact that mayweather is the biggest cherry picker of all time, doesn't look good for mayweather
                    Sounds like an agenda, and I've seen a few agendas in my time

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      This is Oscar talking up his fighter. Khan was in line to fight Floyd, just like Berto was in 2011......than Khan got knocked out.

Khan will more than likely fight a Peterson rematch, Ortiz, Alexander/Brook next year.
                      So let me get this straight, yes berto and khan were in line to fight floyd before they got beat, and it didnt happen because they did get beat.

So are you saying if khan beats molina then this fight is ok? Because hell no

Khan wud have to beat molina and 2 other respectable fighters at 147 to even have his name mentioned for floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X