No announcement yet.

Broner is the ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner is the ****

I'm a new fan as long as he can develop a nice pull counter and check hook. He reminds me of Floyd Mayweather. I don't know if he can get there but he's young. I love it when a ****y real talented fighter comes along to expose the Canelos and Chavez Jr's of this boxing world which is more of a popularity contest rather than a real sport. That's why MMA is catching up so quickly. Oscar de la Hoya type clones are ruining the sport long term. And i don't mean that in a way Oscar was a bad fighter, he was the exception to the rule. His clones: Ortiz, Canelo, Chavez Jr, Vanes are the ones who can't fight for ****. So yeah come at me.

lol. Ponce de Leon f+cked him up real good. Broner is not undefeated, not in the book of truth.

Comment

I'm reserving judgement until he fights someone like Rios.

Comment

i'm not a fan of racist fighters....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          i'm not a fan of non Mexican fighters....
          Fixed it for you, LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            I'm a new fan as long as he can develop a nice pull counter and check hook. He reminds me of Floyd Mayweather. I don't know if he can get there but he's young. I love it when a ****y real talented fighter comes along to expose the Canelos and Chavez Jr's of this boxing world which is more of a popularity contest rather than a real sport. That's why MMA is catching up so quickly. Oscar de la Hoya type clones are ruining the sport long term. And i don't mean that in a way Oscar was a bad fighter, he was the exception to the rule. His clones: Ortiz, Canelo, Chavez Jr, Vanes are the ones who can't fight for ****. So yeah come at me.
            Broner is the one who can't fight and was beat up by Ponce De Leon in a fight in which he got a gift robbery decision. He lost that fight and everybody agrees. Oscar types are the ones that keep the sport alive. Are you really excited to see another spoon fed opponent lose to Broner? A nobody? A total mismatch? Is that what boxing is to you?

Say what you want but the fact is Oscar fought anybody, anytime. Put the petty differences away "He made this guy fight at 154" well Oscar had no problem moving weight to fight bigger guys either. Oscar fought every name in the game aside from Winky Wright at the time, and that's why people loved him, even though it did bring some L's to his record.

Say what you want about Ortiz but he is willing to fight big names and he has. So he lost to Maidana, Maidana is tought. He lost to Floyd, the best fighter in the game. Ortiz would also be willing to step into the ring with anybody out there without hesitation. He even called out Maidana for a rematch but never got it.

People like Broner, Berto, Chavez Jr are the trash of the sport and what make it suck. You like seeing guys like Broner beat up nobodies? Or Berto fight Freddy Hernandez and duck his way out of an old Mosley fight? More power to you. As for real fans, we want to see good fighters fight other good fighters cause thats what makes a good fight and at the end of the day somebody has to lose. At least Oscar types like Ortiz are willing to put it on the line - Broner is not. You think he'd ever fight PDL again or a guy like him? Pressure fighter beats Broner easily, as we saw some rounds vs PDL he literally did nothing.

Do you even watch boxing? Or are you just a Mayweather/Mayweather clone fan boy? Broner's character also sucks, as it is just a straight rip off of Mayweather. I love Mayweathers persona because it's original. Broner is like the wal mart brand of Soda and Mayweather is the Coke. Get a clue!!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              Broner is the one who can't fight and was beat up by Ponce De Leon in a fight in which he got a gift robbery decision. He lost that fight and everybody agrees. Oscar types are the ones that keep the sport alive. Are you really excited to see another spoon fed opponent lose to Broner? A nobody? A total mismatch? Is that what boxing is to you?

Say what you want but the fact is Oscar fought anybody, anytime. Put the petty differences away "He made this guy fight at 154" well Oscar had no problem moving weight to fight bigger guys either. Oscar fought every name in the game aside from Winky Wright at the time, and that's why people loved him, even though it did bring some L's to his record.

Say what you want about Ortiz but he is willing to fight big names and he has. So he lost to Maidana, Maidana is tought. He lost to Floyd, the best fighter in the game. Ortiz would also be willing to step into the ring with anybody out there without hesitation. He even called out Maidana for a rematch but never got it.

People like Broner, Berto, Chavez Jr are the trash of the sport and what make it suck. You like seeing guys like Broner beat up nobodies? Or Berto fight Freddy Hernandez and duck his way out of an old Mosley fight? More power to you. As for real fans, we want to see good fighters fight other good fighters cause thats what makes a good fight and at the end of the day somebody has to lose. At least Oscar types like Ortiz are willing to put it on the line - Broner is not. You think he'd ever fight PDL again or a guy like him? Pressure fighter beats Broner easily, as we saw some rounds vs PDL he literally did nothing.

Do you even watch boxing? Or are you just a Mayweather/Mayweather clone fan boy? Broner's character also sucks, as it is just a straight rip off of Mayweather. I love Mayweathers persona because it's original. Broner is like the wal mart brand of Soda and Mayweather is the Coke. Get a clue!!
              By Oscar type i made clear Oscar is a great fighter, so not really fair to compare the Canelos and Chavez Jrs with him. I said Oscar like as in they look a little more like a male model than a legit fighter and they give you short term satisfaction by looking like what a video game main character would look like in the 90's but the thing is, in order to keep winning, these bums have to be fed even bigger bums and the quality of the sport overall drops. Over time there will be no quality fighters like Broner, Mayweater, Pacquiao (another expection - viewed as a freaking cartoon figure yet is indeed a great fighter) or Hopkins. If Hopkins came along today he wouldn't even have a chance to fight some guy who would be a bigger star because he happened to be a ginger from Kenya or some weird **** like that. So I really feel sorry for Broner not raise as he deserves to, based on boxing skill. If the UFC were like boxing Chael Sonnen would be the GOAT and Anderson Silva some Aaron Pryor - talented but who never quite got there.
              BTW I want Broner to face PDL again too. I'm willing to support him trough the hate if he's legit, not another Canelo Chavez Jr.
              Last edited by Allucard; 07-09-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post

probably the funniest bit of idiocy i will see here today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Fixed it for you, LOL!!
                  lies aren't funny bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    lies aren't funny bro
                    C'mon bro, don't be tender.

Comment

Working...
                    X