Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the hell would somebody name their kid adolf hitler, that's ****ed up

Comment

Stupid racists. A child growing up without black friends is a child who misses out on the joy of somebody who can mimic many sound effects like this chap:

Comment

I think the European and American posters will have generally differing views on the seriousness of this.

America wasn't effected in the same way as Europe by hitlers regime. Sure you lost many great men, but it was a lot worse over this side of the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          I think the European and American posters will have generally differing views on the seriousness of this.

America wasn't effected in the same way as Europe by hitlers regime. Sure you lost many great men, but it was a lot worse over this side of the pond.
          Theirs more nazis in europe than their is in america, look at russia, they lost more soilders than anybody in the war, and its a right wing country, full of nazi right wing gangs who have murdered loads of immagrints in the last few years. same with all countrys in europe they all have right wing political partys and nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
            Theirs more nazis in europe than their is in america, look at russia, they lost more soilders than anybody in the war, and its a right wing country, full of nazi right wing gangs who have murdered loads of immagrints in the last few years. same with all countrys in europe they all have right wing political partys and nazis.
            I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that it's because the Nazi regime was BASED in Europe. Crazy, I know..

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that it's because the Nazi regime was BASED in Europe. Crazy, I know..
              Yeah but look what nazi germany did to poland, so going to poland and seeing a bunch of nazis is a bit of a shock.

Comment

He'll probably get bred in ignorance and become a nazi himself

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  He'll probably get bred in ignorance and become a nazi himself
                  I disagree. I think he will so overcompensate for his namesake that he will be the most kind and tolerant person in history. As he grows to adulthood he will unify all races and bring about world peace. He will completely transform the stigma of the name to something of exultation. In generations to come the world will be filled with little Adolph Hitlers to honor his great deeds...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                    I disagree. I think he will so overcompensate for his namesake that he will be the most kind and tolerant person in history. As he grows to adulthood he will unify all races and bring about world peace. He will completely transform the stigma of the name to something of exultation. In generations to come the world will be filled with little Adolph Hitlers to honor his great deeds...
                    brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                      Will he also grow a tiny moustache?

Comment

Working...
                      X