No announcement yet.

A science experiment with cannabis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A science experiment with cannabis

So I was blazing one day in my yard, and I was thinking about animals i've gotten high before (dogs cats etc, and how funny they act when they're high)

I was smoking right in front of my bush and In my daze I thought "well if plants are living organisms, maybe they can get high too." so I blew a couple off puffs into them to share the love.

I walk out into my yard today, and I notice that, at exactly the area where I blew into,all the leaves were a yellow green color much lighter than the other deep green leaves that I didn't touch, and had an orange tinge around the edges. I grabbed a few to examine and they smelled like flowers; ripe and sweet. It was like breathing into a fabreze can. I smelled the other leaves and they just smelled like musty grass.

Conclusion: There is more to cannabis than is generally thought, and whether or not it's abused, should not be a hindrance to learning about its full properties.

You being for real?

Pics.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      You being for real?

Pics.
      sure lol

It's a little dark right now in miami , it looks like a storm is coming so you can't see the actual color

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-04-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

So your results are that weed smoke kills grassy plants and makes smell like flowers?

Comment

you should blow bud smoke onto a fower next see what happens.

Comment

That's not a science experiment, it's just something dumb you did while high.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              That's not a science experiment, it's just something dumb you did while high.
              doing

I'm spending my tax return on the finest green, and i'm on vacation

fwm

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                doing

I'm spending my tax return on the finest green, and i'm on vacation

fwm
                It's still not a legitimate experiment.

Your conditions aren't even controlled.

Comment

I can't wait to examine your findings in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I can't wait to examine your findings in a peer reviewed scientific journal.
                    Good sir, if science could only be practiced by a certain group of people and only in predetermined ways, then it would be a blind knowledge.

and by good sir i mean ****

Comment

Working...
                    X