Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If WW3 started, would you enlist or would you stay at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If WW3 started, would you enlist or would you stay at home?

Pretty simple question, as a strike on Syria may be around the corner. Which very well could be the catalysis for WW3.

If WW3 were to kick off. And the casualties began mount, would you enlist in a branch service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines) or would you sit it out at home? A public poll has been provided, so vote away.

If you would enlist, what branch of service would it be? Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines, and why?
    Yes
    23.68%
    No
    76.32%

What exactly would be any reasonable persons motive to enlist to go to War under present circumstances?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      What exactly would be any reasonable persons motive to enlist to go to War under present circumstances?
      If we got to the point of ww3 then we wouldn't be dealing with the present circumstances. It would truly be a whole new ball of wax wouldn't you say?

Comment

Stay at home of course

Syria wont lead to WWIII tho

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Stay at home of course

You don't know that for sure rus. But its good to know where you stand though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Stay at home of course

Syria leads to Iran. there goes WWIII. but I think it will take chain reaction another 2 years to start major conflict

Comment

As a USAF vet, I would do what my government wants me to do- usually report to a nearby base and report for duty on that base, possibly provide security there while the active military deploys.
              I'll play, just holler at me..

Comment

Currently already enlisted. I'm an E-5 in the Army... already have that obligation o.o

Comment

sign me up chief , i would enlist at a drop of a heartbeat. i would enlist for the army.seeing those kids take the brunt of that chemical attack , that's all i would need to enlist.
                  Last edited by HughJass; 09-04-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Probably would take somebody close to me dying like if we had another pearl harbor because my sisters in the navy.

You kill my family and I will enlist in the army and kill you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X