No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Would Fight Juanma at a Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Would Fight Juanma at a Catch-Weight

Mikey Garcia is coming off a dominant victory over tough veteran Orlando Salido where he captured his first world title. Salido was supposed to be a true test for Garcia but he made it look easy as he put Salido down a total of four times in route to a technical decision after a clash of heads broke Garcia’s nose.

Garcia is now fully recovered and ready to take on his next challenge. BoxingScene caught up with Mikey and asked him about potential future opponents. [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia has always said he would rather fight Gamboa over Juanma because he thought Gamboa style was made for him but after he beat salido he said he would fight Gamboa at 130 135 no problem but when they mention Lopez I want to stay at featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Garcia has always said he would rather fight Gamboa over Juanma because he thought Gamboa style was made for him but after he beat salido he said he would fight Gamboa at 130 135 no problem but when they mention Lopez I want to stay at featherweight
      U saying mikey ducking juanma?

Comment

Mikey would murk this guy. But if it's true that JuanMa had no trouble with a catchweight against Rigo then I see no issue in making this fight.

Comment

Mikey beats the crap outa that guy.

Comment

Wouldn't mind this match up.....

Still want to see Gamboa-Lopez or Garcia-Gamboa though.... Preferably before this one

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              I like Juanma to win the fight too but just stfu already with your bias ****ty ****ty opinions and statements. Ugh

Comment

I doubt Juanma would give Garcia a lick of trouble.

Comment

126 to 128 isn't that big of an issue to be honest. I see Garcia making that easily and being as strong.

Comment

Garcia looked so much bigger than Siri. Not only that he and his camp stated that they would fight at the lowest weight possible to maintain size advantage. Mikey is still young so he can still manage losing so much weight

Comment

Working...
                    X