Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see a lot of Roberto Duran in Brandon Rios.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    Brandon Rios is nothing like Duran. Rios is a slug it out with you punching bag. Duran was a great boxer who could punch. Duran was also a great defensive fighter. He had great head movement. A fighter like Mike Avarado would of been shut out by Duran. Duran moved up from LW to WW and beat the great Sugar Ray Leonard. Rios couldnt touch a top WW now let alone someone as great as Leonard.
    Wow .. that summed it up perfectly.

Comment

I don't like calling you that but they are more different than alike. Duran was much better. Duran was a harder puncher, smarter, and a better boxer. Duran was also much faster, with a better defense. Rios is like Duran in his high work rate, attacking style, and his strong will to win. Rios has a good chin but not nearly as good as Duran's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Do you mean Brandon Rios gains so much weight between fights that a lot of prime Roberto Duran could fit inside Brandon Rios?

Because then I agree.
        I thought it was because Rios ate Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          They both come to fight.
          So does Rogers Mtagwa....he didn't eat Duran.

Comment

Wait what!? I love Bam Bam, he's one of my favourite fighters around, but he's nothing like rios!

Comment

every other city we go

every other videoooo...

Comment

Rios got a granite chin though. That at least is similiar to Duran.

Comment

Working...
                X