Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Laughs, Fires Back at Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Laughs, Fires Back at Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Former two division world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-2, 28KOs) was laughing at the recent taunts by his countryman, super bantamweight contender Wilfredo "Papito" Vazquez Jr. (22-2-1, 19KOs).

This past Saturday at the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Vazquez stopped Jonathan Oquendo in seven rounds. Juanma and Oquendo are good friends. After the bout was over, Vazquez and Juanma traded words. The two fighters have traded words in the past.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Papito beats Juanma

Comment

Juanma need to stay of that crack. Before he gets back on that ring and stop blaming his divorce. yea I say it and Im from PR.

Comment

There goes Juanma & his arrogance AGAIN!! Always trying to minimize a possible opponent(like he tried to do with Caballero) talking about how much more money he's made compared to them & for that matter Juanma & his team think they deserve so much more & on the long run most likely the fight won't get done.. Juanma talks like he's made millions when he actually hasn't & like I've mentioned before, here in Puerto Rico he's not really liked because of his arrogance & to that add the stupid remarks he made after loosing twice to Salido showing he's a sore looser.. 2 Thursday's ago I was a card here in P.R at the "San Juan Hotel" where the card was headed by the twins & prospects McJoe & McWilliams Arroyo & Argentinian female world champion Jessica Bopp & there were many exworld champions present like Trinidad, Camacho, Calderón, Rafael Del Valle, Escalera , John John Molina & Juanma & now 2 time world champ Rocky Martinez & the fans were taking pictures & autographs from all of them, but the one that was walking around & not many people were paying any attention to was Juanma.. I seen more people walk up & ask for pics & autographs to prospects & contenders like Dulorme, Bomba Gonzalez & Orlando Cruz(that obviously were also present) than to Juanma himself..& one of the refs (Roberto Ramirez Sr) that Juanma accused of betting against him was there working & the most attention Juanma got was from some people that were actually making fun of Juanma & asking him(as he walked by) if he placed any bets with the refs..

Comment

If this fight happens, I hope Vázquez beats up this guy. I have grown to dislike López a lot because the guy comes across as a hypocrite and thinks he's a superstar. Vázquez might talk some smack but I don't think he is that bad and he has the potential to rise up again. I'm not sure López does anymore.

Comment

"A fighter with 11 defeat's beat you twice in your own house"......... so what? you got knocked out by a blown up flyweight! and lol at Vazquez thinking his Oquendo win was some type of accomplishment, Oquendo had only fought 4 round's in 2 year's before the Vasquez fight.

Comment

juanma's elongated chin is very hittable and that is his biggest disadvantage...he lost power and stamina once his chin is hit...

Comment

The Juanma Juanma is talking about had potential and created demand. Vazquez loss was against one that was ranked 3 o 4 P4P then, not against a guy who lost his fights before and after him. IMO Juanma had a good but very short run and Vazquez is peaking right now. Juanma got hit and forgot everything, maybe He erased it from his memory.

Comment

I favor Papito slightly but it would be a war.

Comment

This fight has been building a while already with the back and forth talk. I think it would be a good match up for either guy and would dictate where the winner and loser would go from that point.

Juanma fell in love with his power and has neglected every other facet in boxing. TR matching him up soft for so long created bad habits that he might not be able to break

Comment

Working...
                    X