Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Superman Workout (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nothing, I could do that workout with one hand tied behind my back. lol. Just kidding! bigg up's to Donaire!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      The guy can punch, but I am talking about his body it looks horrible, if im going to do all that working out and supplements I want to have a nice looking ripped body at least, even Alex Ariza said the guy looks as smooth as a coke bottle.
      Why do you care about how his body looks? Are you here to talk about fighting or bodybuilding/aesthetics? I'd rather look like Donaire and have the ability to knock my opponent out with one shot than look like Bradley and be a powderpuff puncher.

Comment

his physique is always soft and doesn't have much muscle tone but the dude is a top 10 p4p no doubt one of the greatest in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Some people are like that though... Baby bull is another example of a body that will never get ripped.
          Yeah but Baby Bull never did the type of scientific supplement routine or training that Nonito does. Ive seen guys who were skinny like nonito do his type of training and get ripped and muscular, Nonito must have some sorry genetics to not get hard musculature.

When Pacquiao starts training camp he looks soft 8 weeks later he is more muscular, many boxers get muscular, Nonito trains and he never gets that nice body and the supplements he is taking from victor conte are supposed to help build muscle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Why do you care about how his body looks? Are you here to talk about fighting or bodybuilding/aesthetics? I'd rather look like Donaire and have the ability to knock my opponent out with one shot than look like Bradley and be a powderpuff puncher.
            With all the training Nonito should look like this and be fighting at 126 pounds already and be super strong. Nonito said he walks around at 140-145, maybe he isn't doing the right training or diet?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Maybe he loves Donaire's beautiful face and wishes the body matched...

Comment

Originally posted by demonlight View Post
                Maybe he loves Donaire's beautiful face and wishes the body matched...
                Hahaah. beautiful face? wtf

Comment

I done that core workout out before, Next day you sore in all kinds of weird places. hate core workout but they make you solid like rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    I done that core workout out before, Next day you sore in all kinds of weird places. hate core workout but they make you solid like rhino.
                    yup, but the weird thing is Nonito doesn't even have a six pac. Usually when guys work out like that and take supplements they get muscular and hard, the guy is soft.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Nonito Donaire does all these workouts and takes all these supplements yet he has one of the worst physiques, all skin and bones no muscle tone at all and his body isn't hard its soft looking.
                      He can work on his physique when he retires from boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X