No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Now Back in Full Training For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Now Back in Full Training For Return

The Nordic Nightmare, heavyweight contender Robert Helenius is now back in full training following his shoulder injury in his controversial win over Dereck Chisora in December of last year. Interviewed by Juhani Gronberg for the press in Finland, Robert states he has learned his lesson and paid the price for ignoring an injury and going through with a fight while hurt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news!

I hope Robert's recovery is 100% and he'll be able to punch as hard as before.

Comment

Good to hear that Helenius is back in training. He's one of the more promising and entertaining hw contenders to come along in recent years...

Comment

im guessing the next opponent will be a tomato can, maybe 2 fights before challenging for a title again

Comment

Even though Chisora got properly robbed in their fight I still have a feeling Helenius would have won had he not suffered the early hand injury. You never know though but he looked great that first round. Hope he comes back strong. Him & Price might be a good battle.

Comment

great news! i had chisora winning on my card but there is no doubt in my mind that helenius would have gave a better performance had he not hurt himself. i wonder if he will give chisora a rematch? chisora's loss to helenius got him fights with vitali & david haye. helenius is much better then what we saw in the chisora fight so i'm sure he will be back in the picture soon enough. he kind of became a forgotten man while he was injured.

Comment

good news, i miss seeing him in the ring

Comment

Great news, Helenius vs Wladimir next year

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                  im guessing the next opponent will be a tomato can, maybe 2 fights before challenging for a title again
                  well Finnish boxer Jarno Rosberg has publicly challenged Helenius to fight.Rosberg was sparring Wlad for Tony Thompson and is now full of confidence.

That would be an easy comeback fight for Helenius,he fu*ked Rosberg up in the amateurs and nothing has chance,if anything the difference in level is wider now.

Comment

Fight Chisora in America so he can officially beat you.

Comment

Working...
                    X