No announcement yet.

Classic: Kurt Angle disses NY Knicks at Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Classic: Kurt Angle disses NY Knicks at Madison Square Garden

Oh my lord, this is such a funny promo. My ribs hurt. 0:50 seconds in.

I couldn't stand Kurt Angle when I use to watch WWF as a kid...but the diss towards Ewing and the Knicks is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I couldn't stand Kurt Angle when I use to watch WWF as a kid...but the diss towards Ewing and the Knicks is priceless
      Even though that's just a "heel" promo to get the NY fans riled up and against him, it's so funny because it's been like 12-13 years since that PPV and the Knicks haven't won a championship throughout all of those years

Poor Knicks

Comment

That version of Angle was soooooooo much more Entertaining than the bald intense version weve seen the past how many years.. He'd go to his own hometown and insult them lmao

Comment

prime WWF was the shit

Comment

lol that's funny. Nothing beats this though.

Comment

Yes Hollywood Rock was the best.. that guitar **** he did towards the end of his run was the best

Comment

If The Knicks ever win a championship, the celebration will be massive. At their parade, they will showcase Kurt Angle in a prop cage on a float.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                  That version of Angle was soooooooo much more Entertaining than the bald intense version weve seen the past how many years.. He'd go to his own hometown and insult them lmao
                  Bald Kurt Angle was a guy that many many people liked. Hardcore fans loved Kurt. He was respected because of his actual wrestling skills. Several childhood friends are now indie wrestlers, just doing it for fun, and they always spoke highly of Kurt Angle. I personally always liked him, I like the whole heel persona. As you can see he has great mic skills too, that's why he became a household name so fast. When you can speak on the mic and get fans riled up, or to cheer for you, you'll be big in WWE.

If you remember the Brood, where Gangrel was the leader, and WWE[WWF at the time] was pushing him. In a promo with the Brood, when they "finally speak out", it was evident that Gangrel was horrible on the mic, and Edge was the one who showed his superstar potential on that night when he talked. So Edge ended up becoming the superstar instead of Gangrel.

Comment

I loved Taz back in the day. RED HOOK BROOKLYN!

Comment

Working...
                    X