Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Chick LOSES HER MIND Over Mayweather/Ortiz!! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    40 seconds into watching this **** I thought I was watching celebrity rehab or some equally crazy ****.

Ever seen a broad who commentates? There's a reason for that.

No one wants to hear a broad's take on a fight.

There was no hair pulling in last night's match, so she just go make someone a sandwich and shut the fcuk up.
    Side note:

i walk into the bedroom the other day, and my girl is watching the Lingerie Football League.

Even I don't watch that ****.

...but new doors may have opened.

Comment

lol ortiz maybe hit mayweather cleanly 2 or 3 times. . . whenever ortiz pressed him against the ropes mayweather just rolled the punches, caught and deflected them with gloves, shoulders and elbows. . . maybe the fight would have gotten more interesting? but i doubt it. . . that eye-piece was swelling shut from straight right hands.

but one annoying thing ive noticed is how a bunch of thug wannabe's get all hyped up and act like they are mayweather after the fight - thinking THEY did something! LOL! they start quoting floyd and getting all hyped up when floyd went ape**** on larry. . like "the badguy" poster on here - he really thinks he's like floyd in real life! haha he believes floyd's accomplishments are HIS!

Comment

that "ortiz was rocking him" statement was a bit exaggerated but yes ortiz was clearly in the fight. he won round 2 and was winning the 4rth round aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Side note:

i walk into the bedroom the other day, and my girl is watching the Lingerie Football League.

Even I don't watch that ****.

...but new doors may have opened.
          lol nice. . . capitalize. . capitalize. . .

Comment

Bitches don't know anything about boxing.

True story.

Comment

***** is just looking for attention. SHe's like one of those Justin Bieber fan's except it this case she just had a crush on Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by saint.anger View Post
                that "ortiz was rocking him" statement was a bit exaggerated but yes ortiz was clearly in the fight. he won round 2 and was winning the 4rth round aswell.
                No. Ortiz was NOT winning the 4th round. Go back and watch the 4th round and see Floyd punish him for most of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Bitches don't know anything about boxing.

True story.
                  not true. floyd junior knows a lot about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    No. Ortiz was NOT winning the 4th round. Go back and watch the 4th round and see Floyd punish him for most of the round.
                    i just did. 3 times. and ortiz was winning it.

Comment

Wasn't a bad video although she over-eggs how well Ortiz did the fight. She's right about that round though, Ortiz wasn't hurt at all by Floyd's punches and was coming on strong, Floyd took the easy (and dirty) way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X