Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemme get this straight, Khans chin is better than Shane???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme get this straight, Khans chin is better than Shane???

I remember Amir saying he don't fear PAC's power and took his best shot in sparring and didnt even buckle. Mosley's a** was put on the floor and was never the same the whole fight. Maybe PAC doesnt give his full power when toying with these bums in the gym...

Comment

Pacquiao isn't hitting his hardest in sparring... especially with someone he's friends with.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        I remember Amir saying he don't fear PAC's power and took his best shot in sparring and didnt even buckle. Mosley's a** was put on the floor and was never the same the whole fight. Maybe PAC doesnt give his full power when toying with these bums in the gym...
        14 oz gloves and headgear. Plus I really, really doubt that Pac was trying to hurt Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          LOL and like 20oz pillow gloves. PAC will tax that a** in real fight.

Comment

lol at all the posts...
            and also not being afraid of the power doesnt mean he has a better chin

Comment

yeah but khan put him own with a boy shot.....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Pacquiao isn't hitting his hardest in sparring... especially with someone he's friends with.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  yeah but khan put him own with a boy shot.....
                  STFU. First of all that aint true and secondly quit logging in this alt wazaa!

Comment

of all the sparring sessions i've seen of pac, i have yet to see one where he looks he's throwing with authority

Comment

Working...
                    X