Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Floyd, As a fan-Stop Being GREEDY and Sign...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Floyd, As a fan-Stop Being GREEDY and Sign...

Agree/Disagree where as a fan I'm coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
      Agree/Disagree where as a fan I'm coming from?
      Sign what? Pac hasnt even signed. I'm calling bull**** on Arum.

Marg vs. Pac mark your calendars.

Comment

Neither of us know the full details. Also remember that Mayweather took a while before he signed to face Mosley, all I'm saying is be patient.

Comment

if i was floyd id tell you to stop living in a fantasy world of fake chivalry and let me get this money while you keep your broke ass on boxingscene with El Jesus.

Comment

He's not being greedy he's being business-saavy and that's why he's the Dos and the Cash Calf and JCC Jr. is the Uno and the Cash Cow.

Comment

Easy for you to say is all I'm gonna say.

And we all don't even know the full details of the contract. So just jerk it a little and relax.

Comment

arum gave called mayweathers bluff and gave him everything they wanted but yet kfc still hasnt sined the contract

Comment

I am in the whole whatever it takes to get the fight the done. Make it happen. I don't care what Pac or Floyd has to agree. Just agree to it to get it done.

But, at the same time. I don't know the details of the demands are. And, I can't say if Floyd doesn't sign it his fault.

I really have no idea what is going on. I like how people like to pretend they do. But, I am just going to wait and see how everything plays out.

However, if this fight can't get made this time. Then really both or neither deserve the blame. Unless somebody balked o n some crazy ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X