Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else hate when girls/women wear high heels?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else hate when girls/women wear high heels?

idk i just hate it, i cant explain it. it takes away so much casualness that makes females attractive to me. relaxed body language goes out the window. anyone else feel this way?

Originally posted by kenso View Post
    idk i just hate it, i cant explain it. it takes away so much casualness that makes females attractive to me. relaxed body language goes out the window. anyone else feel this way?
    You must be a **** of the highest order. Nothing beats black stockings and heels in my opinion.

Comment

depends on where they wear it. If heels are worn in the place were it isn't appropriate like if you take your girl to dinner, then i understand. But if its for some kind of event, I understand

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        depends on where they wear it. If heels are worn in the place were it isn't appropriate like if you take your girl to dinner, then i understand. But if its for some kind of event, I understand
        What if Joo take her to the Olive Garden?

Comment

Don't wear open-toed high heels if your feet are ****ing busted!

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
            I bet you are short..........Own up lol. I'm six foot one and have dated girls taller than me in their heels. I loved it a lot.

Comment

If they're taller than me with them on yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                I bet you are short..........Own up lol. I'm six foot one and have dated girls taller than me in their heels. I loved it a lot.
                i'm 5'11, average height.

idc about a girl being tall (although taller than me is kinda weird, but that rarely happens), i just hate the way high heels make women walk, its like they have this prissy, serious, almost stuck up vibe to them just by wearing them. i don't have a truly logical reason why i hate heels, i just do. apparently im in the minority here. BTW, women can still dress classy for a nice occasion without wearing heels.

Comment

I'm the complete opposite. I think high heels are the sexiest things ever. ****ing a woman in high heels is a big rush .

Comment

No, I love it!

Comment

Working...
                    X