Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO has no regard for an Economic Recession!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    HBO should at the most have like 4 PPV's per year. Only the real big fights that are for sure gonna produce quite a few buys. If they had more fights on regular HBO more people could possible tune in, which would create more boxing fans and when those PPV's happen the number of buys would be up. Who knows though, it's a money thing and that's all they care about. It's not about doing what's best for the fans.
    They dpe the fans into believing that the next fight will be bigger and better than the last. Well at least they unplugged the Mosley PPV bout, and put it on regular HBO.........go figure

Comment

a lot of money to cough up

Comment

I have no regard for an economic recession. **** off economic recession.

Comment

I got HBO because I thought I'd save money by watching the free boxing on HBO and skip the PPV's. There are still some good fights that arent ppv. But the great ones that you really want to see are usually ppv. I think they should cut the price in half to be honest. 50 is a lot for some people to swallow. Especially since you never really know what your going to get. Not to mention if I pay 50 dollars I'd expect to see at least 4 hours of boxing. They usually do 2 fights from what I've seen, with the rest being filled in with talking etc.

Since I heard about Cotto/Margarito I said its going to be one I'm definately spending the money on. But I've almost talked myself out of it, thats a week worth of groceries. Or over half a tank of gas.

Lower the price to 25 and I'd buy it.

Comment

Working...
          X