Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m

Who says Khan is a p*ssy?!? He has fought good competition up until recently but he never gave Maidana a rematch who had him on queer street and prescott who took him out in 30 seconds. Khan is gonna get put to sleep if he has to face Matthysse. He's good at cutting off the ring and has good or better timing than Garcia, not to mention devastating power. Khan has a leaky defense and is predictable. Look what he did to Ajose, who in my opinion has a more refined Khan style and has a way better chin. I didn't see him improve in his last fight. Easy money for Matthysse KO's Khan under 5 after Khans gets off his bicycle.

Khan will out box and defend against lucas predictable and see-able punches.

Yes Lucas is great, like i predicted he will be the winner of the whole thing till he meets up with khan who will UD him.

But lucas will not beat khan

IMAGE#1

Deal With It.
    Matthysse don't need speed against Khans predictable a55. Timing beats speed and Matthysse has better timing. Khan jumps in and out like a damn kangoroo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Khan will out box and defend against lucas predictable and see-able punches.

Yes Lucas is great, like i predicted he will be the winner of the whole thing till he meets up with khan who will UD him.

But lucas will not beat khan

Deal With It.
      Like Maidana's predictable, wide lopping see-able punches? Khan almost got taken out there. Matthysse is far more accurate, methodical, better counter puncher and places his shots better...in short I don't see Khan beating any top Jr WW, at least not Peterson, Garcia, Matthysse, Rios, even Alvarado. I don't care about how good a trainer Hunter is, Khan is a stubborn idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        The "fraud" stopped Khan. What does that make Khan?
        Luckily I hit the 2nd page before I posted cause I was gonna post the same damn thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yes I did, Garcia wasn't taking a beat. In fact he was timing Khan and getting close by the round, yes Khan speed was obvious but you could see Garcia coming on.
          props to danny for not folding under speed and pressure. it was only 2 rounds in and he was already cut up and his face was swelling. it wasn't a full on beating but garcia was getting busted up bad. lol i didn't hear anything remotely tactical from angel garcia during the opening rounds. dude was shook from head to toe til that left hook landed.

Comment

Why would he duck a Khan rematch? The Chin is not going to get stronger, Garcia can get knocked out again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Like Maidana's predictable, wide lopping see-able punches? Khan almost got taken out there. Matthysse is far more accurate, methodical, better counter puncher and places his shots better...in short I don't see Khan beating any top Jr WW, at least not Peterson, Garcia, Matthysse, Rios, even Alvarado. I don't care about how good a trainer Hunter is, Khan is a stubborn idiot.
              Keyword was See-able, Khan aint seen those looping punches that were tagging him.

Comment

I think Khan wins the rematch in this one. He knows he can outbox Garcia they the last fight started but now he would respect his power which I don't think he did in the first fight.
                He thought he could put on a show and take some shots to try and get an early KO and got what he deserved in the first fight IMO. I think he fights a smarter fight the second time out. I see a wide UD in a rematch.

Comment

The tournament is all set up. If Garcia wins the tournament then he fights Khan who Schaefer kept safely out of the main tournament. I think Garcia will be defeated by Matthysse and Matthysse will be the one to fight Khan at the end of the tournament. Why would Garcia be afraid to fight Khan when he already KOed him with no problem? Garcia did not get where he is at now by being afraid. If Garcia wins his part of the tournament he will fight Khan so relax.

Comment

Khan, with his newly acquired P4P skills, was eating tons of shots from that lightweight he just beat. He would end up on the canvas again against Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      Matthysse don't need speed against Khans predictable a55. Timing beats speed and Matthysse has better timing. Khan jumps in and out like a damn kangoroo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Yeah, Matthysse has very good timing. If Khan ends up facing Lucas, his career will end that night with a vicious KO. Lucas would trap Khan against the ropes and murder him with brutality.

Comment

Working...
                      X