Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Pacquiao Could Face Rios, Bradley or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good tourney, but the reality is - two of these guys have one foot out the door in terms of retirement, therefore the intrigue isn't there as much for me.

Comment

Bradley-Marquez and Pac-Rios, please.

Comment

nobody seems to give Alvarado much of a chance this time around.

Comment

This is merely JMM vs Pac V in disguise. Trying to make JMM fight against Pac again. You all should be able to see that.

Comment

Tell us something we did not know. That's the only fighters left in your stable worth a damn around the weight class duhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Tell us something we did not know. That's the only fighters left in your stable worth a damn around the weight class duhhhh.
              Shut up and accept what Uncle Bob is force feeding you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Shut up and accept what Uncle Bob is force feeding you!!!
                LLS at this truth!

I have to say if those are Marquez and Manny's last 2 fights damn win or lose those dudes going with a bang!!!!

Comment

Jesus I hope Pac doesn't fight Rios next. Rios is about to have another war with Alvarado. Leave the kid alone right now thats pathetic stuff from Top Rank. Give Pac Mike Jones or something what's he up to?

Comment

Damaged goods, Bobbie, damaged goods.

Manny just got KO'd, and JMM is old and has only a few fights left in him.

Bradley never had a chin, and the chin he has left is like peanut brittle.

Rios has never seen a punch coming and is already showing signs of being punch drunk.

So they might as well fight each other, they sure couldn't fight anyone else.

For instance, is there any doubt that Floyd would KO all of them? And that's what's funny. Floyd beat the hell out of JMM, but JMM is not calling for a rematch. Why? They're both WW champs, aren't they?

Likewise, where is all that talk from Manny that Floyd is afraid of him. Oh that's right, Manny is still asleep, ain't he.

Bradley ain't saying a thing because he is still concussed and will not be in a position to fight for a year.

Like I said, Bobbie, damaged goods.

Comment

Arum you dirt bag you ain't gettin another fight with marquez just move on fat f uck I hate hearing that

Comment

Working...
                      X