Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines Day, What Have You Got Lined Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want me to wear the one piece then?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      So you want me to wear the one piece then?
      Yes

Did Trigg give you permission to use his pic?

Comment

I've never celebrated that bull**** holiday made to make card and candy companies money.

I don't need a special day to remind me to show my girlfriend that I love her and the girls I normally date never have a problem with it.
        if I ever hit the lotto the first thing I'm gonna do is take you to Disney World because I know deep inside all that anger there's a cute smile

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Are you trying to have Bringer give my flowers to his girl?
          I wasn't, sorry for the bad English, but I would like to see a Black man (With a name like Terrel, you just got to be black) fight a white man (I assume TB is a white male)

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            jose830 Junior turns 4 on Valentines so I've been taking that day off since he was born and we take him to Toys R Us and he picks everything he wants then I take him to this indoor park that he loves spend the whole day there...then at night I have passionate 5 minute sex with my wife
            That's pretty sweet. I am not a father but it does seem real nice to treat the kids.

I did you one better and got you a special outfit.

I get that.

I just feel like it's become expected of men to bend over backwards every year to make valentine's day special for their girl and the institution of expectation doesn't gel with me.

Contrary to outward perception I'm actually a fairly loving guy. Romantic, even. I just save my displays of affection for times when it is truly random and not expected of me.
            I use to keep myself to myself, and avoid people quite blatantly, but slowly I have realised, let's try and be friendly, let's get out of our way and do things for people. We are only on this Earth once so make the most out of it.

I liked the last paragraph by you Surprises are win!

Comment

if I ever hit the lotto the first thing I'm gonna do is take you to Disney World because I know deep inside all that anger there's a cute smile
              I have the capacity to be a very jovial guy, Jose. You just have to get past the many layers of jaded cynicism first.

I won't be going on no coasters, though. Those things ****ing terrify me : I went to 'Carowinds' with an ex and her family one year and it was my first and last time riding roller coasters.

1.) I'm too tall for the seating and ended up with bruises all over my knees and calves due to constantly slamming them into the seats infront of me on turns.

2.) I'm terrified of heights and I mostly just closed my eyes like a b*tch the entire time.

You should've seen the mid-ride photographs the park took of me that they offer you to buy afterwards. Absolutely pathetic. Thankfully nobody bought them or else my e-cred would be in the ****ing toilet right about now.

Comment

lanky ass emo is too tall for the rides

it would only lead to more hatred for the world.

Comment

I have the capacity to be a very jovial guy, Jose. You just have to get past the many layers of jaded cynicism first.

I won't be going on no coasters, though. Those things ****ing terrify me : I went to 'Carowinds' with an ex and her family one year and it was my first and last time riding roller coasters.

1.) I'm too tall for the seating and ended up with bruises all over my knees and calves due to constantly slamming them into the seats infront of me on turns.

2.) I'm terrified of heights and I mostly just closed my eyes like a b*tch the entire time.

You should've seen the mid-ride photographs the park took of me that they offer you to buy afterwards. Absolutely pathetic. Thankfully nobody bought them or else my e-cred would be in the ****ing toilet right about now.
                  the guy actually laughed at mine once,i went on this

Comment

i knew it. nothing could be worse than bonking your head on one of those things.

Comment

you kidding!
                      you sound like the guy who only sits in the front of the scariest coaster with no seatbelt on and stands up thru the whole ride like this lol!

anyways I'm still taking you

Comment

Working...
                      X