Biggie
    5.00%
    Outkast
    0.00%
    Nas
    40.00%
    Dr. Dre
    10.00%

Marshall Mathers LP- Not my favorite Eminel album, but probably his best work to many. This is BY FAR the most original on here. No other album in Hip Hop will sound anything like SSLP or MMLP. Lyrically he's on point as always, and some of the stuff he tals about on here, no one would ever talk about. Stan, The Way I Am, Criminal.

Me Against the World- My favorite Pac album, his best work. More honest and real than a lot of the street anthems on All Eyez On Me, in my opinion. Temptations, Dear Mama, So Many Tears.

Illmatic- Nas' best work, BY FAR. A major moment in East Coast hip hop, and believe it or not, back in the day people didn't call this a classic when it came out. It took several years for people to really appreciate this album. It just wasn't as great as the 2 above it, in my eyes. NY State of Mind, The World Is Yours, One Love.

Reasonable Doubt- Jay's best work, BY FAR. His flow was better than ever on here, and he didn't waste as much time on here with some of the bulls**t he has since his early days. Lyrically it's his best by far, but the three emcee's above him here are just that much lyrically than Jay, I can't put this above them. Brooklyns Finest, Dead Presidents II, D'Evils.

Life After Death- Great great album. Ready To Die was as well, but this was the better of the two in my book. I just felt Big was overrated lyrically, though this and Reasonable Doubt are neck and neck. Either way I'd be cool with it. Hypnotized, Somebody's Gotta Die, Sky's the Limit.

The Chronic- Monumental album for West Coast hip hop. Basically what started the 90's G-Funk style on the West Coast or popularized it. It's a classic gangster rap album. It's just not lyrically as diverse as the one's above. Probably the greatest gangster rap album though, or at the least one of the best. **** Wit Dre Day, The Day the N*ggaz Took Over, Lil Ghetto Boy.

Speakerboxx/The Love Below- Great album. Not my favorite by them, though many would argue. I liked Stankonia more, but that's just my opinion. One of the best groups of all-time, though Andre 3000 made Outkast in my opinion. Lyrically, Big Boi is ehhh.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 11-08-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I'm going with The Chronic for my own personal preference.

Comment

reasonable doubt or illmatic at #1 with life after death at #3. those 3 are well beyond the rest. all eyes on me is better than me gaianst the world imo and probably 4th on the list.

Comment

Illmatic obviously

Comment

Illmatic, this is not close or even debatable. There's no argument. Within this list? No argument.

Me Against The World follows right after it.

Illmatic is almost universally known as THE greatest hip hop album of all time.

Reasonable Doubt, Ready To Die, Chronic, all known as top 5 albums of all time as well.

Marshall Mathers LP, great album, not even top 10. I'd say it's top 50 for sure. It's the only album I have of Eminem.

Comment

When I read BIG on your list, I automatically thought you were going to put Ready To Die that's why I mentioned it. Now I noticed you put Life After Death. That's not even like, I don't even know what to say. Why would you mention LAD over RTD?

Comment

That's not even Outkast's best album.....

Comment

All equally suck

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
                    Marshall Mathers LP- Not my favorite Eminel album, but probably his best work to many. This is BY FAR the most original on here. No other album in Hip Hop will sound anything like SSLP or MMLP. Lyrically he's on point as always, and some of the stuff he tals about on here, no one would ever talk about. Stan, The Way I Am, Criminal.

Me Against the World- My favorite Pac album, his best work. More honest and real than a lot of the street anthems on All Eyez On Me, in my opinion. Temptations, Dear Mama, So Many Tears.

Illmatic- Nas' best work, BY FAR. A major moment in East Coast hip hop, and believe it or not, back in the day people didn't call this a classic when it came out. It took several years for people to really appreciate this album. It just wasn't as great as the 2 above it, in my eyes. NY State of Mind, The World Is Yours, One Love.

Reasonable Doubt- Jay's best work, BY FAR. His flow was better than ever on here, and he didn't waste as much time on here with some of the bulls**t he has since his early days. Lyrically it's his best by far, but the three emcee's above him here are just that much lyrically than Jay, I can't put this above them. Brooklyns Finest, Dead Presidents II, D'Evils.

Life After Death- Great great album. Ready To Die was as well, but this was the better of the two in my book. I just felt Big was overrated lyrically, though this and Reasonable Doubt are neck and neck. Either way I'd be cool with it. Hypnotized, Somebody's Gotta Die, Sky's the Limit.

The Chronic- Monumental album for West Coast hip hop. Basically what started the 90's G-Funk style on the West Coast or popularized it. It's a classic gangster rap album. It's just not lyrically as diverse as the one's above. Probably the greatest gangster rap album though, or at the least one of the best. **** Wit Dre Day, The Day the N*ggaz Took Over, Lil Ghetto Boy.

Speakerboxx/The Love Below- Great album. Not my favorite by them, though many would argue. I liked Stankonia more, but that's just my opinion. One of the best groups of all-time, though Andre 3000 made Outkast in my opinion. Lyrically, Big Boi is ehhh.
                    Great analysis! Karma given

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X