No announcement yet.

People who bought 3d tv's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who bought 3d tv's.

How stupid do you feel now? You all paid astronomical prices for these TV's and it never took off.

The novelty of '3D' has well and truly worn off. Very few people are watching movies in 3D in cinema's anymore. Sales of 3D TV's are said to be atrocious.

Even the Nintendo 3DS did so few sales on launch that they had to cut the price by nearly half only 4 months after launch.

I always said this 3D fad wouldn't last and i have been proven right. I was never impressed with it. It's not really 3D, it's just layers, kind of like a pop-up book.

I heard it would be as impressive as when color TV came out.

Comment

I don't own a 3D TV, but I fail to understand how any people who are watching and enjoying things on their 3D TV's will care if others are doing the same. Only a sheep would give a ****.

Comment

im not wearing glasses to watch tv

fu*k that

Comment

Never got the whole idea behind 3D. I mean, it's cool for a movie here and there but that's it. I'd never want to watch a tv show or sports in 3D.

Comment

It's just another way of selling TVs to people. There isn't even a standard yet.

Comment

I went to see Avatar in 3D, I had to take the glasses off constantly as it was making me feel sick to my stomach. I wouldn't want a 3D television.

Comment

Agreed a million percent. Shoulda bought an LED.

Comment

Never bought one....who watches TV with a freaking 5 lbs of glasses? Each costing $99 with only one or two are included. How do you expect to provide everybody when you have guests?

Comment

It's a joke, money-grabbing revival of a basic technology that's been around more than half a century. Remember the dude in Back to the Future in the 50s who always wore 3D glasses?

Comment

Working...
                    X