Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosado via KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Love beats Rosado pretty easily. Hes more built to fight Love rather than some 5' 7" bowling ball like Findley. At 160 he'll probably never fight anybody that short again. I am surprized Love didnt do much shoulder roll in his last fight. I actually think Loves shoulder roll is a little bit better than Broners to be honest. Love has Floyds check hook which Broner doesnt have. Plus Loves got the movement to go with it while Broners is a little more stationary. Which allows him to be hit.
      Love looked really ehhhh his last fight. Could be Findely's style, we'll see.

Floyd has a ton of prospects on Mayweather Promotions right now. Luis Arias, Badou Jack, Mickey Bey, Lanell Bellows, Chris Pearson, and J'Leon Love. It'll be interesting to see if any end up panning out.

Comment

Love vs Rosasdo is a toss up, but even if Love won I hope that wouldn't mean he gets to fight GGG. GGG would tear his ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Love vs Rosasdo is a toss up, but even if Love won I hope that wouldn't mean he gets to fight GGG. GGG would tear his ass up.
          Love is a full on prospect to me. Golovkin is in his prime and ready for the biggest fights he'll have.

If Love fights and beats Rosado, I think someone like Rubio, Lee, or Barker would be a good opponent for later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Love looked really ehhhh his last fight. Could be Findely's style, we'll see.

Floyd has a ton of prospects on Mayweather Promotions right now. Luis Arias, Badou Jack, Mickey Bey, Lanell Bellows, Chris Pearson, and J'Leon Love. It'll be interesting to see if any end up panning out.
            I like Bey but isnt he under investigation for testosterone levels? I think I remember reading that somewhere.

Comment

Pretty even matchup, I kinda want to favor Rosado but can't decide he will let the fight slip away on the cards toward the end of the fight. Also wondering if cuts become an issue again. Love struggled his last fight but that guy was strong and awkward, he smothered a lot of the cleaner action Love is capable of..he finished a little stronger after getting roughed up in the middle rounds...IDK if Rosado would engage him like that.

Nothing against Love but I only prefer to seem him on PPV if it's a good opponent on that level, I hope they aren't preparing us to accept a Love vs any ol guy fight as the opener for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I like Bey but isnt he under investigation for testosterone levels? I think I remember reading that somewhere.
                Yup, second highest recorded test levels in Nevada history.

Comment

Is love the guy who mayweather was coaching with the water bottle? lol. I'd pick Rosado to win it. Mostly because he's cool as **** and from philly. Maybe he can get on the path to success with 6 losses and Rematch GGG lolol

Comment

I'm really loving this undercard if Golden Boy can pull it off.

Comment

I really like this fight, hopefully both guys have fully recovered from their last fight.

I'll take Rosado in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X