No announcement yet.

dating a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Nah never I would never date married women. You don't know how the husband would switch if he found out. Dangerous games plus that's basically like sharing a woman that's not cool with me
    Not like i looked for it ,i am a single dad with not much time for dating,shes cool with my kid and i like her personality it wasnt till after i fcked i find out she is married.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      No, because Mark knows she's married. Therefore both he and the slut would be at fault. She may have mislead Mark from the start but she did come clean and tell him that she's married. Now the ball is in his court, and if he continues to see the skank, he's only asking for trouble.

And not just from the husband, either. B*tches who operate like this more often than not turn out to be major ****in' headaches and drama queens. Not to mention disloyal and completely unreliable.
      Maybe he's a prick, and had it coming.

Hit it, mark.

Comment

No i dont get involved ini that kind of bullshiiiit

Like Bringer said, you're both at fault.

I could kind of understand if you just wanted a quick fcuk but actually liking a chick that is cheating on her husband? Cmon

Comment

The only thing I will say is if he finds out & you get stabbed or shot you should understand that you deserve it. Men do crazy $h!t when they're in love.

Comment

I wouldn't do it. It feel good and all when you're the one who's doing the deed, but it's a total different feeling when you find out your wife is cheating on you. As the old saying goes, It's only funny when it happens to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The only thing I will say is if he finds out & you get stabbed or shot you should understand that you deserve it. Men do crazy $h!t when they're in love.
              Very true

If i found out, the other guy would catch a beat down and im a very calm guy. Doing stuff like this is just asking for trouble. Last person i'd date is a chick who is cheating on her husband with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Not like i looked for it ,i am a single dad with not much time for dating,shes cool with my kid and i like her personality it wasnt till after i fcked i find out she is married.
                OO well he already did it.

Comment

Go figure Loc is the only one thats says keep fcking her,anyway its over i have a kid no need for the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Go figure Loc is the only one thats says keep fcking her,anyway its over i have a kid no need for the drama.
                    Oh, you already fecked her? You should just hit it and quit it, mission accomplished, maybe just one more time for old time's sake.

Comment

I think i will set my sites back on this girl we have dated a few times but are schedules make it hard.

cool thing is i fcked her 13 years ago when we were in highschool.

Comment

Working...
                      X