Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ross’s Iffy Math a Sure Sign of “Boxing Autumn”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on bad judging is a part of boxing but we only hear about it when it's either Pacquiao or Mayweather.

guys get screwed on a nearly weekly basis but the outrage just isn't there.
    until fans start getting outraged at ALL bad judging, absolutely nothing will change.

two weeks from now nobody will give a **** about this and it will be forgotten. that's just how boxing is

we always forget about the bad refs and judges because ultimately we all know nothing will be done

Comment

you cant be serious making writers the official scorers for title fights thats laughable i agree there needs to be a change which simply means holding judges accountable but writers judging the fights hahahahahahahahah naaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
        come on bad judging is a part of boxing but we only hear about it when it's either Pacquiao or Mayweather.

guys get screwed on a nearly weekly basis but the outrage just isn't there.
        until fans start getting outraged at ALL bad judging, absolutely nothing will change.

two weeks from now nobody will give a **** about this and it will be forgotten. that's just how boxing is

we always forget about the bad refs and judges because ultimately we all know nothing will be done
        no thats not true hard core fans hear about routinely its just mayweather and pac man bring it to the main stream and more people talk about it. Lets be clear tho since pac man got robbed boxing has been on jet fuel and getting more and more popular to say it hurts the sport it depends on how you look at it. But as fare as hurting the sport in the way that the best should always win thats obvious

Comment

Keep woman in the Kitchen

Woman have no place in boxing especially in judging a man's fight. Woman belong at home.

Comment

there are plenty of competent judges out there but NSAC and other commissions always gives the big fights to the same handful of crooked judges they know are criminals. People in the media like RING MAG, ESPN - Dan Rafael, Yahoo Boxing, all the media is responsible for getting the names of the judges ahead of time and letting the public know each judge's history and controversies before the fight starts. Boxing media does a poor job of getting us the info we need and making the sport more honest and transparent

Comment

just terminate judges who come up with these disgraceful cards
              it's one thing to be entitled to your opinion
              it's another to try to manipulate boxing history with sheer stupidity
              when judges "see" something that clearly didn't happen, fire them
              no need to have writers/journalists start scoring fights
              just get rid of the incompetent judges like Ross, she's a joke

Comment

some of the fans crying about this are the same ones saying mayweather "won" the first castillo fight. hahaha mayweather fans living vicariously through this guy like he give a crap about you.

Comment

Ross's Iffy

Mayweather won every round on my card. Alvarez fought like Tua did against Lewis. A non-effort, very poor. Yes let the writers be the judges, there are too many incompetent officials. One of the worst was Brandon Rios over Richard Abril.

Comment

Caution : the following is for people who think independently , and not waiting for journalists to form an opinion for them

I don't see why anyone in this world has to pay a penny to see Mayweather fighting in the near future, with this farce going on !

Corrupt media and journalists are talking about this judge more than the fight itself , they want to scapegoat her because she dared to score the fight in away they don't like !!

have you ever read a column about " the automn of boxing " after Castillo robbery ?!

guys , you have an idol who should win no matter what his opponents do ! he enters the ring very relaxed with 12 rounds in his pocket , because he knows judges are waiting for his first jab to land to give him the round , he doesn't fight to earn rounds , all he needs is to escape with the round " AKA being elusive and making adjustments " !

In Canelo fight , I saw a fighter who lands 90 % of his punches in his opponent's gloves and spending the fight of his back leg !!
                    there are some rounds when Mayweather didn't land more than 1 punch :O
                    Canelo didn't land anything significant too , but he had the higher work rate and he pressured his opponent much much more , I bet elbows of Mayweather are swollen like hell now

everyone is talking about how elusive Mayweather was , and how he made Canelo misses ! no one talks about landing 90 % of the SCARCE punches in gloves and not doing **** to earn rounds or hurt opponents

Mayweather wasn't the better man in that fight, I expected him to school the green young fighter with limited boxing skills and stamina , but he didn't school anyone , he lost this fight , Canelo impressed me !

I am not American or Mexican , so I am totally out of this crazy bubble of media brainwashing and I use my brain to make an opinion

Comment

Here is an online petition addressed to Keith Kizer and the Nevada State Athletic Commission calling for the removal of C.J. Ross as a licensed judge. Each new signature is being emailed directly to both Keith Kizer and the general email box of the Nevada State Commission. We are threatening a January 1st 2014 boycott of all boxing telecasts if she is not removed. Please sign and pass the link on to everyone you know!!!

change.org/petitions/nevada-athletic-commission-removal-of-c-j-ross-as-judge-stricter-regulating-of-existing-judges

Comment

Working...
                      X