No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Guerrero Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Guerrero Ticket Information

LAS VEGAS - Boxing’s mega-star, undefeated, Eight-Time, Five-Division and current WBC Welterweight World Champion Floyd “Money” Mayweather will return to the ring on Saturday, May 4 to defend his title against Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero in “MAYDAY: MAYWEATHER VS. GUERRERO” in a Cinco de Mayo boxing weekend blockbuster. The championship showdown will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. live on SHOWTIME PPV®.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is there going to be a media tour with these 2 guys or was that it with the showtime announcement??

Comment

Long on repetition and heavily scripted, and short on the actual words of the two fighters involved. Sounds as if the real concocter is training to be President. Almost unreadable.

Comment

Should I go to this event?? I never been to a live boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Highly recommend it. There is no experience like fight night at the MGM.

With Floyd and Pacquiao at the tail end of their careers it may be a while before events like these happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Long on repetition and heavily scripted, and short on the actual words of the two fighters involved. Sounds as if the real concocter is training to be President. Almost unreadable.
            You're just jealous because as usual the headliners of this card offer more value for money than the typical Top Rank card.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-11-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

yep...lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                LAS VEGAS - Boxing’s mega-star, undefeated, Eight-Time, Five-Division and current WBC Welterweight World Champion Floyd “Money” Mayweather will return to the ring on Saturday, May 4 to defend his title against Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero in “MAYDAY: MAYWEATHER VS. GUERRERO” in a Cinco de Mayo boxing weekend blockbuster. The championship showdown will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. live on SHOWTIME PPV®.

[Click Here To Read More]
                How long before it sells out? Hopefully, I can get my tickets beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Hell yeah but you should go to some smaller events also. I mean just regular local stuff, espically if you live in Vegas. They probably have some pretty good fights. Even those things are really fun when your just starting out

Comment

Jesus! How long is that article?!
                    "MAYDAY"--- what an appalling tagline!

Have never been to Vegas for a fight, would people recommend this over anything else major likely to happen this year?

Comment

Working...
                    X