Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Ducking Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shall see after the Judah fight, I just hope we don't get Arum styled marinated talks, the fight should happen next so hopefully we would get it.

Comment

He might be, but he is still young, Garcia looks better everytime out. Depending on how he does againts a vet like Zab, which he should beat, and he should be fighting Matheysse sometime next year 2013. He just beat Morales twice the same Morales that almost beat Maidana, and he beat Khan..so far I dont think he is ducking anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
        He might be, but he is still young, Garcia looks better everytime out. Depending on how he does againts a vet like Zab, which he should beat, and he should be fighting Matheysse sometime next year 2013. He just beat Morales twice the same Morales that almost beat Maidana, and he beat Khan..so far I dont think he is ducking anyone.
        To add to this all of the hate he has been getting is making me a fan more and more. Why all the hate? I have no idea. Yeah his dad is over the top but Danny himself seems like a cool dude until he steps in the ring and knocks your ass out lol.

Comment

The right fight was against Judah. They are trying to make him the main attraction in Brooklyn and a win over Judah there will go a long way in getting a name fighter in his resume who still got something left. After judah a fight against Lucas is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            To add to this all of the hate he has been getting is making me a fan more and more. Why all the hate? I have no idea. Yeah his dad is over the top but Danny himself seems like a cool dude until he steps in the ring and knocks your ass out lol.
            Exactly, his dad is his dad it is what it is..lol..everyone especially us hispanics have someone like that in our family.. But him as a fighter there is nothing to dislike, he doesnt showboat, he just goes in and fights, has a great chin alot of heart and power in both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
              Exactly, his dad is his dad it is what it is..lol..everyone especially us hispanics have someone like that in our family.. But him as a fighter there is nothing to dislike, he doesnt showboat, he just goes in and fights, has a great chin alot of heart and power in both hands.
              I think people are mad that he is knocking out their favorite fighter, lol. This website is funny that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                I think people are mad that he is knocking out their favorite fighter, lol. This website is funny that way.
                Your probably right

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                  garcia is the biggest bum in boxing

a complete bum

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    The right fight was against Judah. They are trying to make him the main attraction in Brooklyn and a win over Judah there will go a long way in getting a name fighter in his resume who still got something left. After judah a fight against Lucas is a must.
                    the winner of garcia vs. matthysse gets broner at 140. i bet that sounds real good

Comment

Yes he is. That's the fight they should be making instead of this one. Everyone expects Lucas and García to win these fights so what's the point on doing them?

I know why they are not doing it, it's too much risk. García would be the underdog against Lucas but if he fights Rios after Judah then he will be openly ducking Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                      X