Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II at 154 makes more sense right now. than the other 2 options.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    both guys came from losses. it makes more sense than bradley II and marquez 4. what do you think guys?
    both freddie & pac have said that they will no longer fight above 147.

Id rather watch bradley rematch than another played out pac v marquez movie.

Comment

Pac vs Cotto 2 @ a true 154lb weight limit and with the true weight class 10oz gloves HELL YEAH! I'm all for that! I'm down for Marquez only in Mexico. Hell I'm down for a Bradley rematch since Bradley figured him out late and will have 2 good feet. These are 3 dangerous fights for Pac and a lot easier than a Mayweather fight. Pac is ****ed if he'd fights these fights I mentioned with the stipulations except the Bradley fight.

Comment

Even though Pacquiao wins again, there's no way he would take the challenge. He's scared of letting Cotto come in at 154. Floyd let Cotto come in at 154 knowing he himself won't be able to make 154, he only made 150, and despite this didn't ask a for a catchweight. But Pacquiao's motto is, if I can't make the weight, you can't either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Even though Pacquiao wins again, there's no way he would take the challenge. He's scared of letting Cotto come in at 154. Floyd let Cotto come in at 154 knowing he himself won't be able to make 154, he only made 150, and despite this didn't ask a for a catchweight. But Pacquiao's motto is, if I can't make the weight, you can't either.
          1.-link please.

2.-that made me lol.

PD: i dont wanna see this shiet again.

JMM mexico, lets do this. Maybe then, jmm get his deserved win over the pacman.

Comment

hell no. too onesided of a fight, no rematch needed

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              I have no interest in pointless rematches or rematches where one guy one in dominant fashion.

Bradley rematch makes the most sense because of the controversy and since pac "lost" his belt to him.

I'd only care for a Marquez fight if it's in Mexico, at some massive venue. It would be so damn crazy and the atmosphere would be off the chains. (I don't care for this fight in Vegas, Texas, etc.).
              Then how is JMM not pointless after so many go arounds already lol and we know he beats Bradley and the fight was a stinker , what a contradiction you post is you dont want to see Pac in with any body that is a real challange !

People have been calling Pac on CWS ever since he has be forcing them and have been saying that he must have them to beat those guys , fighting Cotto without a CW proves thats false and legitimizes Pacs CW fights .

Cotto was Pacs first personal choice of opponents , until Cotto said no CW , that even more intensifies the notion that Pac cannot and will not fight him without draining .

Cotto has a new trainer , the best trainer he has ever had , and is in the best condition he has ever been in , this time would be a totally different fight than at 145 coming off a career stopping cheat beating which he has now mentally avenged .

Cotto is the biggest money fight for Pac outside of Floyd .

Cotto would beat Pac at this weight , he would be too strong and his resistance would be at full power , I believe this is why they dont want Cotto because they are scared of losing and they think they will lose , so in that , they will NEVER fight Cotto without a CW .
              Last edited by Reloaded; 06-17-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I wouldn't e so sure that Pacquiao would beat Cotto at 54. Not only is Cotto much more comfortable at 54, Pacquiao is no the same fighter he was for the 1st fight. Its not going to happen, but I think that it would be a competitive fight.

Comment

No it doesn't. Pointless rematch. The same results except Cotto might start running for his life again a round or two latter compared to last fight.

People need to realize that Cotto is not great and just doesn't have it to beat someone like Pac or Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    I wouldn't e so sure that Pacquiao would beat Cotto at 54. Not only is Cotto much more comfortable at 54, Pacquiao is no the same fighter he was for the 1st fight. Its not going to happen, but I think that it would be a competitive fight.
                    To me Pacquiao has been the same exact fighter he's always been since 2008. From 2008-Present, Pacquiao is the same fighter.

Stylistically favorable match ups made him look like he's all that, but Marquez showed in the third fight that Pacquiao is the same fighter he was in 2008.

Pacquiao beats Cotto again, possibly by TKO again. But I would be much safer on a decision. Too many people are putting a lot of weight on the 2 rounds he won against Floyd. Cotto won like 2 rounds against Pacquiao too. He's still the same fighter.

Comment

Pacquiao at 154 makes sense??

Comment

Working...
                      X