Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

messing around at a friends house (sparring video lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so easy to criticize people. Anyway man thanks for sharing. I am sure u were just in there to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      It would be fun fighting somebody who kept their left hand as low as you do, exposing the entire side of your face. That's dangerous and I do not understand the point in doing that.

Lucky the guy you were sparring with can't fight.
      I cant watch the video but if you have your chin properly tucked behind your shoulder and you put your shoulder into your jab guarding your chin even more, from your basic stance you dont really need your left guarding the entire side of your face at all times so if having it alittle lower adds some power and helps you throw body shots why not.

though it should be close to the side of your face as every time you throw a right your left should immediatly go up to guarding the entire left side of your face.

but im guessing this guy probly dosnt have his chin tucked, hes probly not raising his shoulder when he jabs and probly not raising his left to his chin when he throws rights.

but again i cant watch youtube at work so i have no idea what hes actually doing and instead im just making a point about the placement of the left hand when in stance.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-15-2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

most of those body shots looked low to me. not in the balls but on the lower abdomen and some on the hips.. did your friends sides bruise up, like on his lower "love handles"?

over all pretty entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          It would be fun fighting somebody who kept their left hand as low as you do, exposing the entire side of your face. That's dangerous and I do not understand the point in doing that.

Lucky the guy you were sparring with can't fight.
          the point of keeping it that low is for counterpunching purposes

and more leverage

Comment

nice sparring bro.... just ignore punjabi loc and dr.orgy dey aint shyt anyway ud get them definitely ktfo wid dos nasty rights and left looks..

Comment

The title made me lol (video).

Comment

I guess some people do not understand the words "messing around". I'm sure this isn't how he fights in competition. The purpose of the shell defense is that it creates the image that you have many openings but if used correctly it's a good defense to counter off of and you roll and block a lot of shots.

Comment

Ok allow me to be the old man to say stop foolin around before you kids get hurt! lol, however I must say you guys looked a lot better than most of the idiots that post fight videos to youtube. At least go in the backyard - what if one of you cracked a skull against that counter? I swear, kids these days...

Comment

For some reason I would love to fight you. It looks like me vs you would make a competitve fight And dont mind those left hooks it looks pretty strong and fast most dont even have a left hand at that. People say they do but its all BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Aperion View Post
                      Ok allow me to be the old man to say stop foolin around before you kids get hurt! lol, however I must say you guys looked a lot better than most of the idiots that post fight videos to youtube. At least go in the backyard - what if one of you cracked a skull against that counter? I swear, kids these days...
                      Maybe their backyard is cement floored.

Comment

Working...
                      X