Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Vs Muhammad Ali, Prime4Prime, Skills wise, who'd win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
    this is the misinterpretation i'm talkin about, when did i say ali would be 5'11 and jones would be 6'3?

and even if i was doin that, so what? it's using your imagination, exactly the same as the rest of these hypothetical match ups that no one knows who would really win, all it does is show who would be the favourite, but the favourite doesn't always win
    Wow!.. Is this post for real?.. At least, now i understand why most nightclubs have upped the age to 21..

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Lol why?

Ever heard of Sven Ottke?
      Sven Ottke is a living legend, lol

In a similar situation as with the "legends," a fight with Roy Jones Jr. never came to be. Jones won the Super Middleweight title in 1994 when Nunn lost his Super Middleweight title that same year.

"They offered us $125,000 and he [Roy Jones] was going to get 3 million" says Morgan with laugher in his voice. "There was no way Mike was going to take that kind of money when he was just as good or better than Jones."
      http://www.secondsout.com/usa-boxing...s=229&cs=19968

Comment

Originally posted by Afrosamurai View Post
        Or Jones Jr. if he retired before moving up to HW.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Or Jones Jr. if he retired before moving up to HW.
          Im not sure if I would class any modern fighter today as legendary, they really need a Frazier to push them to their limits, so we can see what they are made of. Toney had the right attitude in that he was willing to take on all challenges but he has thrown away to many of his years.

I posted that quote to show that Jones did make offers to other fighters but they werent very good offers, lol.
          90/10 and I whup your ass, lol

Comment

Working...
          X