Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: Face Off with Max Kellerman - Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great. I'm hyped up for the fight just after watching that.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I kinda felt bad for Max who doesn't understand what they were saying, he would've had goosebumps.
      doesn't he wear an ear piece for the translation maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        thats what im thinking, would be hard for him to ask his follow up questions if he doesnt know what they say

Comment

Chavez came off as a big ass kid to me. The dumb faces, the ******ed humor. He also seems to seriously think he is super man. " This.. is the best chin ". I dunno, his mannerisms and everything just came off super childish. Like an arrogant ass spoiled brat. I don't blame Sergio for not liking him, how can you comfortably sit across someone like that?

I can see Chavez yelling at someone back and fourth " I know you are but what am I?, I know you are but what am I?" Then covering his ears when they speak, going " Blah blah yalalalala ". ****ing kid.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            It's not the same, something always gets lost in translation. Trust me, it sounds much better if you understand what they're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              thanks phantom for sharing, quite possibly the best face off so far
              Doubt it overtakes Cotto-Margarito but it sure looks like a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I kinda felt bad for Max who doesn't understand what they were saying, he would've had goosebumps.
                He HAS TO have goosebumps just from their tone dude... he has to damnit!
                Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                Chavez came off as a big ass kid to me. The dumb faces, the ******ed humor. He also seems to seriously think he is super man. " This.. is the best chin ". I dunno, his mannerisms and everything just came off super childish. Like an arrogant ass spoiled brat. I don't blame Sergio for not liking him, how can you comfortably sit across someone like that?

I can see Chavez yelling at someone back and fourth " I know you are but what am I?, I know you are but what am I?" Then covering his ears when they speak, going " Blah blah yalalalala ". ****ing kid.
                I feel you, I think Jr got sonned by the 37 year old man.

Martinez's hatred for Chavez Jr is legit and Ive been saying this for a while... You can see it in this video.

Comment

This is going to be a great fight. Phantom is becoming one of my favorite posters. Good job Phant.

Comment

I've been amped about this fight since the day Sergio started chasing Chavez. Can't wait for this shit.

Comment

I'm gonna be out of town that week. Damn.

Anybody know a place in Chicago that show fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X