Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

I was out a few weeks ago down this bar, Was just having a chill out and not really in the mood to pull or get pissed. There were these 2 girls on the dance floor in seriously hot outfits dancing away trying to look hot not one guy went up to them they then moved up to the bar and were dancing away a few guys were looking at them but seemed to nervous to go up to them. I had a brief talk to them when i was at the bar but not one single guy made an approach for them they got pissed off and they both left. It got me thinking maybe a lot of good looking girls dont get approached because there to hot?

Yeah, the hottie getting ignored because of fear of rejection from the dudes is well known.

Usually a lot of dudes are insecure on the dance floor and will seek their opportunity when the females go for a drink or go for the bathroom. Bad timings

I say give it a shot, after working the room a bit - having people recognize you. Rejection is nothing and should be expected once in a while. Heading straight to the certified 10 is risky buisness in my experience

Comment

No it's not because they're "too hot".

You'll come to realise those type of girls are just prick teases.

They just like the attention but rarely give any action.

Girls like that are the ones you see all the time at the club.

The ones that you wana go after are the types that are cute, don't go out very often but when they do they're 2 drinks away from wearing you like a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        No it's not because they're "too hot".

You'll come to realise those type of girls are just prick teases.

They just like the attention but rarely give any action.

Girls like that are the ones you see all the time at the club.

The ones that you wana go after are the types that are cute, don't go out very often but when they do they're 2 drinks away from wearing you like a hat.
        This mentality is why no-one goes for it, exactly I'm not saying they aren't gonna wear a rookie like a hat. But... Who knows unless we ask, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          This mentality is why no-one goes for it, exactly I'm not saying they aren't gonna wear a rookie like a hat. But... Who knows unless we ask, right?
          My mentality is not from fear of rejection - hell I've been rejected plenty of times haha.

I see it more as this chick thinks she is above everyone, **** that - I'm just out of party, hook up and have a good time.

All I'm saying is a girl you want to invest time in and "go for" isn't going to be found in a club dressed for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Yeah, the hottie getting ignored because of fear of rejection from the dudes is well known.

Usually a lot of dudes are insecure on the dance floor and will seek their opportunity when the females go for a drink or go for the bathroom. Bad timings

I say give it a shot, after working the room a bit - having people recognize you. Rejection is nothing and should be expected once in a while. Heading straight to the certified 10 is risky buisness in my experience
            Yeah when I think back at the times I have been out a lot of the hot girls don’t get many guy's go up to them esp on the dance floor. These girls were nearly 10's I would say and wearing very sexy tight outfits I suppose they are unapproachable for a lot of guys. One of them came across as a bit of a twat but the other seemed to be a nice girl she just looked like a slut lol.

I got nothing against having a chat with those type of girls even if you get nothing out of it, I've pulled a few girls I didn’t think I could just by having a laugh with them. Its just picking the right moment, In any case some of the dogs can be more stuck up than the hot girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              My mentality is not from fear of rejection - hell I've been rejected plenty of times haha.

I see it more as this chick thinks she is above everyone, **** that - I'm just out of party, hook up and have a good time.

All I'm saying is a girl you want to invest time in and "go for" isn't going to be found in a club dressed for attention.
              I do agree partly with that, the same night there was another super hot girl who was just being a slut trying to get attention from everyone, its just picking the right one's, although i think the best place to talk to girls is a pub/bar rather than a night club that's where i found my last girl friend.

Comment

Interesting discussion this one actually! Where's the Lounge playa's at.. Get in here you ****s!

Comment

Picking up girls is always interesting discussion

Comment

I find the best place to pick up women is the gym.

Comment

Working...
                    X