Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez Would Fight Pacquiao, If He Gets WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Marquez Would Fight Pacquiao, If He Gets WBO Title

In several recent articles on BoxingScene.com, former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) said that he wants to wait until the outcome of the April rematch between Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao, before making a decision on what he plans to do in the fall. Marquez, 40-years-old, wants to win a fifth divisional title before retiring.

According to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, Marquez has indicated to him that he would be available to fight the winner in the fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With all know that bobby no brainer

Comment

All money on Pac over bradley!

Comment

LOL. So he robbed Marquez to make Pacquiao 4. Then he robs Pacquiao to make Bradley 2. Now he will rob Bradley to make Pacquiao/Marquez 5 and Bradley/Pacquiao 3.

Comment

If Pac wins I would not give that whiner a shot. I would be like now you want to fight me foock you!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            If Pac wins I would not give that whiner a shot. I would be like now you want to fight me foock you!
            I agree, unfortunatley It won't play out that way.

Comment

There you go Bobby...money in the house!

Comment

TOP RANK = Recycle and then recycle again and then recycle again and so on.

Comment

If JMM and Pacquiao fight again I just might kill sumbody...DAMN!! This like the fuccin circle of life smh

Comment

some of these media outlets have to start breathing down Top Ranks neck.

Rise, Wash, Repeat, all of these rematches are getting TIRED and sick.

Pacquiao Vs Bradley 2
                    Alvarado Vs Rios 2 ...gonna be 3 soon
                    Marquez Vs Pacquiao 4...gonna be 5 & 6 if Bob has his way
                    Bradley Vs Marquez 2...Tim has no other choice if he beats Manny again
                    Chavez Jr Vs Vera 2

Does anyone not find anything wrong with this?

Comment

Working...
                    X