Pics - Cotto-Trout Puerto Rico Press Conf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto looks perfectly fine to me for 2+ months before

Comment

Man Cotto's tats are so weak. The tribal tat is out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
        Cotto is trying to pack more muscle for this fight. So take it easy ladies, he will look a lill heavy, but he will get ripped as the fight nears.

Cotto is gonna put a hell of a beating on Trout

By the way in the last 2 or 3 years he has always prepare or set up hmself for a major fight. I think he is fighting Trout, nor cuz of he wants to fight a young lion, but rather to prepare for Martinez. Obvisouly not the same style, but a big soutpaw with decent movent and can box.

Cotto-Martinez June 2013
        yep i made a thread about this

Comment

Cotto almost has man boobs going on.

Comment

trout looks like he's mugged a few people in his day lol

Comment

cotto looks soft and out of shape....totally unprofessional

Comment

Warcotto

Of course he is going to look out of shape he has been off for some time.

Comment

Cotto is trying to pack more muscle for this fight. So take it easy ladies, he will look a lill heavy, but he will get ripped as the fight nears.

By the way in the last 2 or 3 years he has always prepare or set up hmself for a major fight. I think he is fighting Trout, nor cuz of he wants to fight a young lion, but rather to prepare for Martinez. Obvisouly not the same style, but a big soutpaw with decent movent and can box.

Cotto-Martinez June 2013
                  How do you know? Are you in Cotto's camp?

Comment

It's a surprise to see Cotto looking a bit big around the belly/waist but he seem to have a good trainer who works and iron things like this out, Cotto should get too big though at his age.

Comment

By the way in the last 2 or 3 years he has always prepare or set up hmself for a major fight. I think he is fighting Trout, nor cuz of he wants to fight a young lion, but rather to prepare for Martinez. Obvisouly not the same style, but a big soutpaw with decent movent and can box.Cotto-Martinez June 2013
                      I think that you are tracking....

Comment

Working...
                      X