No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jin Mosley Gets Shane's Belts in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jin Mosley Gets Shane's Belts in Divorce Settlement

TMZ has obtained Sugar Shane's divorce settlement documents and -- if you've been divorced -- we're betting his is a lot different.

[Click Here To Read More]

She's gonna be walking around with some of those bad boys around her waist. Talk about trying to break you down further mentally.

Comment

She knocked him around more than Pac did jajaja

Comment

I don't get why she would want them.....Dumb. A fool and her money are soon parted.

Comment

that b*tch
          Last edited by Johnny_Roa; 07-14-2011, 02:30 PM. Reason: just cause

Comment

Shane probably gave those Belts to his kids long ago... so now its in writing.

But anyway thats their problem.

Comment

Lol don't fuck with NYC chicks Shane! Stick with your California bitches, leave the NYC girls to me

Comment

I use to be a huge SM fan but dude is a weak man who makes dumbass decisions. He's apparently not bright enough to hire a world class attorney to work on his behalf. No way this chic suppose to get the belts this dude put his life on the line to get and whatever judge granted this is a ****ed up individual.

Comment

Vindictive person...I won't call her a woman...the kids had the belts anyway, in time...may she have nothing but misery and bad luck....don't you hate those community property laws....

Comment

as long as he gets to keep his fine a$$ girlfriend, it should be all good!

Comment

Working...
                    X