Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo dj emz how can you deny your ****sexuality whilst making comments like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    dj is not gay, just a little feminine.

i wish i was as cool, good looking, and smooth with ladies as dj.

he's the man.
    Thanks willy that means a lot coming from an ATG such as yourself

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      im not gay, your a cool guy yourself but your taking everything out of place. Theres nothing wrong with appriciating Ronaldos fine chiseled abs, many men wish they had a body like he does.

Now you said i said i want ronaldos **** in my ass, and as you see thats not true, i later on explained in the thread i wouldnt suck ronaldos **** on purpose only if i had to between rooney and ronaldo, i would pick ronaldo, dont tell me you wouldnt and you would perfer rooneys sherk lookin ass deep throating you. no ****.
      is that you in your avy??

Comment

I think it's funny as hell.. Insinuating he's gay, followed by denial and explanation, followed again by insinuating he's gay...

It's hilarious.. I don't think or care if he's gay, but the comments make me LOL (no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
          I think it's funny as hell.. Insinuating he's gay, followed by denial and explanation, followed again by insinuating he's gay...

It's hilarious.. I don't think or care if he's gay, but the comments make me LOL (no ****)
          Some people don't take offense to being called gay, they are called metro's

Comment

Comment

does he wear make up?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X