No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Alexander, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    I'm not gonna argue this point anymore, no one will change their opinions.

I will move on saying Alexander would beat the Ghost.

I will take bets on that fight. In fact aside from.the Floyd fight I will bet on Alexander in his next 5 fights
    Wow, impossible. Honestly that's the easiest bet I've considered all year. Guerrero breaks Devon in half.

I seriously doubt the boxing understanding of anyone who can look at Devon Alexander - who robbed Kotelnik, Matthysse, and quit against Bradley - and think he has the skills, grit, or ring IQ to deal with Guerrero. Honestly, The Ghost chews him up and spits him out. I've never been more confident of a prediction in my life.

Alexander is a boring and ineffectual fighter. Devon Alexander the Greatly Ineffectual.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      Being black has nothing to do with these guys being hated.

Dirrell, Mayweather, Broner and to a certain degree Bradley are heels. They are intentionally acting in a way where people will want to see them KO'd. They are playing a role to make money / fame.

Dawson, Alexander i disliked because they are incredibly boring. Among the most boring fighters that get exposure today.

Ward is not hated at all. Perhaps by a select few but so is Froch, Pacquiao, Marquez, Cotto etc.

Yes he is. By more than a "few" here.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        Wow, impossible. Honestly that's the easiest bet I've considered all year. Guerrero breaks Devon in half.

I seriously doubt the boxing understanding of anyone who can look at Devon Alexander - who robbed Kotelnik, Matthysse, and quit against Bradley - and think he has the skills, grit, or ring IQ to deal with Guerrero. Honestly, The Ghost chews him up and spits him out. I've never been more confident of a prediction in my life.

Alexander is a boring and ineffectual fighter. Devon Alexander the Greatly Ineffectual.
        I respect your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          I respect your opinion.
          Your problem is you think all black fighters are skilled. They aren't. Berto relies on speed on power:no skills. Bradley relies on timing and rough house tatics: Decent skill. Devon relies on being southpaw and fast: No skills. Dawson usually abandons the outside game and slugs it out despite skill. Ward and Floyd got major skills. Broner is good but not completely proven.

The only guys I like to watch are Floyd/Broner out of these. And I prefer boxers.

Comment

50/50 neither fighter can beat Mayweather but Guerrero I would make for a better fight while Alexander will just clinch and hold to the score cards once he see that he can't win the fight

Comment

@j dubb. What I find funny is your list of favorite Boxers, not 1 Mexican on the list. A lil Bias arent we??? And as for your comments about brawlers, with as many bad decisions as there is in boxing of course you want the KO. Flashy boxers always get the nod by the judges even when they clearly lost. And if you want proof I can name a ton within the passed 2 years and guess what they were all AA.

Comment

guerrero will be on top of alexander worse than bradley was and beat him down of make him quit. guerrero can actually box unlike maidania and bailey but he can also bring tons of pressure. hard to imagine alexander winning this one.
                Last edited by pnksntdead; 02-06-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
                  Alexander by robbery.
                  Nope. Guerrero makes Alexander quit. Remember the Bradley fight? Alexander doesnt like it rough so that's all Guerrero has to do and he wins an easy fight via quittage by Alexander.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330

I will take bets on that fight. In fact aside from.the Floyd fight I will bet on Alexander in his next 5 fights

Most important word right there. Guerrero beats Alexander with pure grit. The rest doesnt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330

Most important word right there. Guerrero beats Alexander with pure grit. The rest doesnt matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X