Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: Jaw broken in 2 places, internal bleeding back of the neck, 3 screws in jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz: Jaw broken in 2 places, internal bleeding back of the neck, 3 screws in jaw

Listening to a radio show now, one of Ortiz team confirmed he had the jaw broken in 2 places, internal bleeding in the back of the neck which needed urgent attention and he had 3 screws and a metal plate fixed into the jaw. He asked the doc if he can fight again and doc said absolutely, the jaw will actually be stronger than before because nothing will break the plate, it's made out of the same material as airplanes.

That's what they said about Titanic

but yeah Ortiz has an iron jaw now

Comment

Damn hopefully he recovers soon enough to get the first shot at Lopez again. I want to see that rematch.

Comment

That is nasty, I can't fault anyone saying uncle with such an injury like that. Some guys have fought through broken jaws but can't expect everyone to have that kind of pain tolerence and just plain crazy streak.

Comment

Damn. Josesito fucced that dude all up.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Listening to a radio show now, one of Ortiz team confirmed he had the jaw broken in 2 places, internal bleeding in the back of the neck which needed urgent attention and he had 3 screws and a metal plate fixed into the jaw. He asked the doc if he can fight again and doc said absolutely, the jaw will actually be stronger than before because nothing will break the plate, it's made out of the same material as airplanes.
            So he is like metal now? Like The Tin man in The Wonderful Wizzard of Oz? Someone tell Ortiz that he can get a heart when he finds The Wizzard.

Comment

The internal bleeding sounds unusual. Good that he had it attended to promptly.

Comment

damn he got fucked up

Comment

thats it....

Comment

is that all? guys i can finish a fight with all that hurt in my jaws and neck and im only 15.

Comment

Working...
                    X