No announcement yet.

What kind of driver are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of driver are you?

Are you the guy that speeds up to the red lights? Zig zags thru traffic? Never goes over the speed limit? The chill coaster? The road rage guy the gets pissed off at every single thing?

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Are you the guy that speeds up to the red lights? Zig zags thru traffic? Never goes over the speed limit? The chill coaster? The road rage guy the gets pissed off at every single thing?
    I'm usually the chill coaster. Go a little over the speed limit and only change lanes when I have to. I can be the road rage guy though...I especially hate slow drivers in the left lanes and people that don't signal.

My coworker has the worst road rage I've ever seen. He flips out when anyone gets in front of the truck.

Comment

The one with rolled down windows and unnecessarily loud music playing all the time.

Comment

I drive for a living so eventually I became a defensive driver kind of know what some moron drivers are going to do before they do it then I drive by them and shake my head like this...

Comment

I'm a safe driver.

I do get irritated easily while driving though. For instance if someone is tailgating me (especially on the freeway) I will purposely tap on my breaks until they back off or pass me, and as they do pass me I put on my biggest smile.

I also make observations. For instance I have a firm belief that all people that speed, also do not use their turn signal ever, even when changing lanes.

I also laugh at people who speed and weave in and out of lanes just to end up at the same red light as me.

Comment

im the type of driver you love to hate, i drive so smooth in these houston streets, slammin doors and picking up hoez..........

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
              The one with rolled down windows and unnecessarily loud music playing all the time.
              Jesus i hate those, even tho ill do that occasionally when a really good song comes on

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I drive for a living so eventually I became a defensive driver kind of know what some moron drivers are going to do before they do it then I drive by them and shake my head like this...
                Yea so do i but its not my car so i treat it like ****, flooring it and speeding to red lights.

But when im in my own car, i take it easy, always coasting, and trying to safe gas

Comment

I'm a chill driver. I'll go as fast as I have to and so I'm not in other peoples way. I can get annoyed at other drivers and traffic but thats for the most part isolated incidents. I never understood the people who are constantly driving as if they are in a rush or the ones who need to go as fast as possible at all times.

My dad and some of my brothers are awful in the car they just lose their shit over the slightest inconveniences. I know sitting in traffic sucks but cursing up a storm wont change anything and it just makes it awkward for everyone else in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I'm a chill driver. I'll go as fast as I have to and so I'm not in other peoples way. I can get annoyed at other drivers and traffic but thats for the most part isolated incidents. I never understood the people who are constantly driving as if they are in a rush or the ones who need to go as fast as possible at all times.

My dad and some of my brothers are awful in the car they just lose their shit over the slightest inconveniences. I know sitting in traffic sucks but cursing up a storm wont change anything and it just makes it awkward for everyone else in the car.
                    Thats exactly my girlfriend, she gets pissed and starts yelling at every possible thing. If a car passes her, she starts cursing and yelling even tho it didnt interfere with her driving at all. Just yesterday she almost cried after i told her to calm the fcuk down.

I cant understand why anyone would stress themselves out and ruin their mood for basically no reason

Comment

Working...
                    X