Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, just picked up Dante's inferno and lost souls..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] OK, just picked up Dante's inferno and lost souls..

Please tell me what I need to know.

Dante's Inferno is God of War re-skinned, and not nearly as good. Fun gameplay, if repetitive, and cool environments.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Dante's Inferno is God of War re-skinned, and not nearly as good. Fun gameplay, if repetitive, and cool environments.
      Thanks bro, I know I can always count on you for good advice gaming wise. I got Inferno for 6 bucks. Sounds like not too bad of an investment.

Comment

Dantes Inferno was a good game for that single playthru I did of it.. didn't have the urge to replay it after beating it. Fun game tho.

Comment

Just beat Inferno. It was an above average game imo. The gameplay was virtually flawless. The ending was very good. I feared it'd be one of those games where you play through the whole game and get a busted 10 second ending. Not the case here, excellent ebb n flow. I'll play it again.

Also just started Dark Souls, what should I know people??

Comment

Almost forgot Inferno said something about "to be continued". What's up wit dat??

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
              Just beat Inferno. It was an above average game imo. The gameplay was virtually flawless. The ending was very good. I feared it'd be one of those games where you play through the whole game and get a busted 10 second ending. Not the case here, excellent ebb n flow. I'll play it again.

Also just started Dark Souls, what should I know people??
              Dark Souls can be frustrating, but the vast majority of the time the frustration is manageable. Don't rush, pay attention to everything, you'll get the hang of it. Summon people to help you when you can, it helps a lot.

Comment

as a big fan of God Of War, i also enjoyed Dante's Inferno...great gameplay

Comment

Bush go for the Dante's Inferno platinum trophy if you're on PS3. You'll get your 6 bucks worth plus you'll be playing both sides

Comment

Man, I'm stuck in lost souls. Dis is bull$h!t. How do I get past that demon in the beginning of the game? I ran past him the 1st time, got a sword and shield, I dropped down on him, took half is life and still getting the crap kicked out of me.

Comment

Working...
                    X