No announcement yet.

Is it worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I'd go if I were you. An interview won't be a waste of time because even if you don't do well, you become more polished at interviewing and it might lead to better interviews at other higher paying jobs.

And you might get the job this time.

Win-win.
    shaws is a good place to work for minimum wage they are a union and have great benefits and vacation and stuff if you stay. Plus you can transfer into stocking which pays more or butchering for a career, After ten years they have like 6 weeks paid vacation. plus sick days personal days all that.

Comment

50 million points says that this "interview" is a collection of any who might of called about the job where they try to sell you something that you have to then go sell.

if I'm wrong you get 50 million points.

if I'm right as soon as they tell you how much it will cost you get up and walk right out that door.

Good luck................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        50 million points says that this "interview" is a collection of any who might of called about the job where they try to sell you something that you have to then go sell.

if I'm wrong you get 50 million points.

if I'm right as soon as they tell you how much it will cost you get up and walk right out that door.

Good luck................Rockin'
        no im officially a cart-boy (attendant ) :boobies:

they didn't try to sell me anything thank god

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
          I get 8.25$ an hour...but that's only because I been showing up on time according to her (boss) when you first start you just get 7.25$ though

and thank you every one for ur input I went this morning they told me I got to come again tomorrow for the 2nd part of the interview? so one could only keep hope and a positive attitude

Which Wal-Mart is this? My first job was Wal-Mart too but they started me out at $8.50 an hour, and this was 14 years ago.

I'm sure you can find a higher paying job with a little more effort, are there any employment agencies by you?
          Last edited by UTEP; 02-25-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X