Jones-Tarver I a draw
    Jones-Ruiz 116-112 for Jones
    DLH-Mayweather 115-113 May
    116-112 Maidana over Morales
    114-111 Khan over Maidana
    Alexander over Kotelnik 116-112
    Trinidad over De La Hoya[One of the biggest high profile robberies]
    De La Hoya over Whitaker 116-110

The guy has been in his fair share of controversial decisions, usually as the bad guy it seems.

Which one's do you agree with here?

I agree with May-DLH, Maidana-Morales, Khan-Maidana, and DLH-Whitaker was closer than that IMO.

He's definitely a go to judge if you catch my drift.

Comment

didn't he tweet, Fedchenko beat Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Capone-E
        yeah that foo dont kno **** about boxing the only reason to watch a top rank fight is to just laugh at the sheer embarassment, sheeit i was histerically laughing when the decision went to rios such embarassment for top rank
        Yo Capone E, you probably would have put up a better fight than Rios.

Hi Power 4 Life!

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post

I agree with May-DLH, Maidana-Morales, Khan-Maidana, and DLH-Whitaker was closer than that IMO.
          The only ones I agree with are Khan-Maidana and Morales-Maidana.

There is no way May-De la Hoya was that close, I had Floyd winning 8-9 rounds clearly.

Also had Whitaker edging De la Hoya 115-113.

Roth needs to be denoted from judge to the guy who scrubs the blood and sweat from the ring canvas after the fight.

Comment

Rios over Abril
            Shumenov over Campillo
            Chavez Jr-Molina a draw
            Pacquiao over Marquez in the rematch
            Jones-Tarver I a draw

The guy has been in his fair share of controversial decisions, usually as the bad guy it seems.

What was his score for the Pacquiao-Marquez rematch? I could agree based on how he scored it.

That, Khan-Maidana, and Jones-Ruiz are the only fights I can really agree with him about. A lot of terrible scores there.

Comment

Rios over Abril
              Shumenov over Campillo
              Chavez Jr-Molina a draw
              Pacquiao over Marquez in the rematch
              Jones-Tarver I a draw

most of them seem fine but i didnt see all the fights. delahoya blew the fight with trinidad himself by running. judges hate that

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

There is no way May-De la Hoya was that close, I had Floyd winning 8-9 rounds clearly.

Roth needs to be denoted from judge to the guy who scrubs the blood and sweat from the ring canvas after the fight.
                yeah now that you mention it Whitaker got screwed in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

115-113 is 7 rounds to 5, if you gave Mayweather 8 rounds like me then you had it 116-112 for Mayweather. So you had it 1 round more than Roth. If you had Floyd winning 9 rounds to 3, then that's 117-111, 10 rounds is 118-110, 11 rounds=119-109, all 12 rounds-120-108.

It really isn't a bad scorecard I could see DLH winning 5 rounds. If you thought that scorecard was bad look at Kazcmarek's[spelling] scorecard, he had DLH winning 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    most of them seem fine but i didnt see all the fights. delahoya blew the fight with trinidad himself by running. judges hate that
                    Stop commentating if you didnt see the fights. There are numerous huge robberies there.

"well I didnt see the fights but uhhh I guess dey's fine"

STFU, people think its a joke. look at the campillo fight, look at the alexander fight.

Roth is part of the good old NV robbery team that if you need a judge that will score your fighters way you give him a call.

Its a joke that these judges are too senile to drive but they're allowed to judge fights where you need split second reaction time..

Boxing gonna Box you twat.

Comment

Working...
                    X