Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton looking trim already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did ricky knockout his dad? what's the follow up? what was that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Ignore him, he's pb32. He'll banned soon. Again.
      pb32 just got banned... again.

Comment

He looks skinny, where the fuck are his muscles?

Comment

It's good to see Ricky back in the loop again. I wish him nothing but the best in his comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by problem squad
            finna get knocked out again lmaocant wait to see it go down
            wtf is finna? dumb ****

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

looks can be deceiving.

the amount of **** he has put in his body, and going up and down in weight, you just cant do it and be successful in boxing.

Comment

Wow Ricky looks great! Almost too great this early.....Buuuut one thing Hatton does better than anyone is cut weight and stay strong for a fight. He also felt that Mayweather Snr over trained him in his last fight with Pac so i highly doubt he will make the same mistake again! Got tickets for the comeback fight vs Senchenko - well chuffed!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  looks can be deceiving.

the amount of **** he has put in his body, and going up and down in weight, you just cant do it and be successful in boxing.
                  If they blame Jones Jr's jump to heavyweight for his downfall then think about Hatton. I wouldn't be surprised if he wobbled off Senchenko's shots and was stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Wow Ricky looks great! Almost too great this early.....Buuuut one thing Hatton does better than anyone is cut weight and stay strong for a fight. He also felt that Mayweather Snr over trained him in his last fight with Pac so i highly doubt he will make the same mistake again! Got tickets for the comeback fight vs Senchenko - well chuffed!
                    How much did you pay for your tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      How much did you pay for your tickets?
                      £140 a pop Dan, they are The View Experience too which as far as i can tell means u get into this swank private bar with beer in GLASSES instead of plastic cups lol and u get in a different entrance so u get in first.... Sounds good but id never heard of it before. Heard anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X