No announcement yet.

If Carl Froch isn't the toughest man in boxing I don't know who is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Carl Froch isn't the toughest man in boxing I don't know who is

Dude just comes to fight! His chin is amazing! He takes vicious shots and just fires back. How could anybody not love this guy? He will fight anybody, he's a true warrior! War "The Cobra"!
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 06-04-2011, 09:52 PM.

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
    Dude just comes to fight! His chin is amazing! He takes vicious shots and just fires back. How could anybody not love this guy? He will fight anybody, he's a true warrior! War "The Cobra"!
    Sorry to burst your bubble but Johnson has never been a big puncher.He knocked Green out cause he hit him behind the head.

Comment

johnson hits harder then ward

Comment

I agree, he probably is.

Comment

Hard to disagree. tough as they come he is

Comment

Gets hit on the chin and comes back with a 4 or 5 shot combination!!!

Comment

He ate some shots that would have ended the life of lesser men. But I know he's going to be feeling those body shots tomorrow. Pissing blood, oh yeah.

Comment

Green was in lala land by those overhand rights. Froch has an incredible chin tbh, he doesn't even acknowledge the shots or something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
                  Gets hit on the chin and comes back with a 4 or 5 shot combination!!!
                  Word...dude has incredible heart.

Comment

brave guy but what impressed me more was his boxing skills, knowledge of distance and his timing

Comment

Working...
                    X