Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys think that Danny Garcia is milking his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milking and building his name up is two different things..Danny is building his name/fan base up...Which is a very smart move...I don't blame him for this,the fights we want will happen soon enough...

Comment

Are you guys ok with Garcia rematching Khan should he beat Judah before a Rios or Matthysse fight?

Comment

I don't think Danny is milking anything, the WBC desperately wanted to see Morales win the WBC Belt again and I think they thought he could probably beat Danny in a rematch (which clearly backfired)

then with Zab...the fight just make sense financially, two east coast fighters fighting in the Barclays Center, while I think Danny is going to destroy him...I think it will be a very successful event and GBP clearly is trying to develop an East Coast Star/Draw and I think Danny Garcia along with Peter Quillin on the under card are two very exciting fighters who regardless of what you think of them or they flaws, they come to fight and both styles are pretty exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Are you guys ok with Garcia rematching Khan should he beat Judah before a Rios or Matthysse fight?
          I'm OK with it, though it's not what I'd prefer.

Comment

Working...
          X