Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather on Floyd's Return, Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do Roger know something we dont know? Why he always mention Bradley & Pacquiao? The whole boxing world expects Guerrero & Canelo as his next fights which is also credible when you look at Floyds GB-(co)-promotion history the last 5 years but only his uncle talks about Bradley & Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
      do Roger know something we dont know? Why he always mention Bradley & Pacquiao? The whole boxing world expects Guerrero & Canelo as his next fights which is also credible when you look at Floyds GB-(co)-promotion history the last 5 years but only his uncle talks about Bradley & Pac...
      I was about to mention this. Roger appears to be on a completely different path. He's all for Bradley and manny matches while everyone else involved with Floyd is talking about Robert and Saul.

bob arum looked extremely uncomfortable yesterday when Sechbach asked him what he thinks of Floyd vs manny or Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Its easy , Roger would rather an easy fight with Pac than a tough one with Canelo , how come you Pac fans are so slow on the uptake ?
        Hahaha .. its because they're all on that A-side meth, Reloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Well, that's where you're wrong. Floyd Mayweather is not a Golden Boy fighter. Even Bob Arum, his great hater, admitted this to the press recently. Floyd pays Golden Boy a small fee to co-promote and they receive practically none of the profits from his big fights. Only that small fee. Keep in mind, Floyd also is responsible for paying out the purses of his opponents.
          Your living in Floyd's fantasy land bro. Look at all the sponsers that are lined up for Floyds fights, they are all the same sponsers that Golden Boy has ties with for every fight they put on. You think Golden Boy would take an up front fee knowing the money thats on the table AND give up those dollars? If that were the case then why doesn't Floyd just use Don King or Dibella to make the Pac fight happen with so much bad blood between TR and GB?
          I trust 50 cent, who says that Floyd goes broke after every fight, before I would trust anything Arum says.

Comment

Was thinking the same,especially after their rumoured meeting last month
            Arum doesn't like two big names fighting each other cos there is less money for him
            Could be he will give Floyd the Pacquiao fight on the basis he fights Bradley too
            Arum can then pay Bradley a smaller fee and they all walk away with millions

Comment

Floyd is not promoted by anyone,so he can choose who he fights..If he can get a good deal from Arum he stands to make a lot of money with the top fighters that are with TR...More so then even with the top fighters at GBP..Arum is going to have to be reasonable,but I see no reason why Floyd Pac and Bradley can't be made in a package deal...It could be a win win tbh..I hope these fights happen,nothing but P4P fighters taking on each other..Neiter Guerrero or Alvarez are P4P fighters,it's been far to long since I seen Floyd in with a top fighter in the world of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Floyd is not promoted by anyone,so he can choose who he fights..If he can get a good deal from Arum he stands to make a lot of money with the top fighters that are with TR...More so then even with the top fighters at GBP..Arum is going to have to be reasonable,but I see no reason why Floyd Pac and Bradley can't be made in a package deal...It could be a win win tbh..I hope these fights happen,nothing but P4P fighters taking on each other..Neiter Guerrero or Alvarez are P4P fighters,it's been far to long since I seen Floyd in with a top fighter in the world of boxing...
                That'll never happen. Arum has said as much.

Until Arum sees no more use for both Pacquiao and Bradley, Arum won't send in his vanguard against the best because that would mean in the event that they lose, they've hit the ceiling and there is no place to go but downwards after that point.

Arum is about cash possibilities. Mayweather is a one-stop dead end for ALL Top Rank fighters and Arum knows this. He's always known this.

Comment

If Mayweather still has what he had against Cotto then he kills both of these guys. He wouldn't even see their faces in the ring, Arum's old grill will probably replace theirs in Floyd's mind. And he would pound it mercilessly. Very very doubtful these fights ever come off.

Comment

Roger campaigning hard for that Timmy B fight.

But I don't think he has anything to do with Floyd's business dealings. He sounds like he's out of the loop.

Bradley vs. Floyd should be easier to make than Pacquiao vs. Floyd because there is much less money involved though.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Its easy , Roger would rather an easy fight with Pac than a tough one with Canelo , how come you Pac fans are so slow on the uptake ?
                      Actually your dream gal floyd would prefer an easy fight with Bradley before disappearing again which is why Arum is suddenly no problem at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X