Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agbeko vs Mares is Canceled, Darchinyan-Perez On?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agbeko vs Mares is Canceled, Darchinyan-Perez On?

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that IBF bantamweight champion Joseph Agbeko is unable to move forward with Saturday's defense against Abner Mares. Agbeko reportedly collapsed on Monday. There is no word on what caused Agbeko's collapse. Agbeko vs Mares was the final bout of Showtime's bantamweight tournament. As of this moment, the co-feature between Vic Darchinyan and Yonnhy Perez is still going forward at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California, with Showtime televising.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No this is horrible! hope hes ok

Comment

So much for my prediction of Mares being the next to lose his "0"

Comment

The ****?

MMmaaaaaaaannnn!

Comment

**** really sucks..i was looking forward to seeing agbecko kick mares's ass but now this....if only it's possible for nonito to replace him , itd be another awesome 2 round tko by the flash...

Comment

Inb4somepricksaysAgbekofakedit

Hopefully he is okay. Not sure how serious this is long term.

Comment

There's no return to the ring from this condition.

Collapse is a cause of a vertigo/dizziness and it's considered a very serious medical condition. there's no return to the ring from such a condition. As for a boxer yet moreover. Let's just hope that his condition is not worsening as the time advances. And I do believe that agbeko could have beaten mares with an ease.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that IBF bantamweight champion Joseph Agbeko is unable to move forward with Saturday's defense against Abner Mares. Agbeko reportedly collapsed on Monday. There is no word on what caused Agbeko's collapse. Agbeko vs Mares was the final bout of Showtime's bantamweight tournament. As of this moment, the co-feature between Vic Darchinyan and Yonnhy Perez is still going forward at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California, with Showtime televising.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Man this sucks it was gonna be a great fight, it was a toss up but i was backin my meskin

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Man this sucks it was gonna be a great fight, it was a toss up but i was backin my meskin
                  no way Mares was going to box agbeko a$$ off . Wit that being said hopefully Agbeko is ok

Comment

That sucks really bad because you know it would be a good fight, I hope Agbeko recovers from whatever is wrong with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X