Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vince Carter plays for the magic?!?Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Carter plays for the magic?!?Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Shows how much I've been following my bball. This is a surprise for me, even though he is a shell of himself. In other news the Pistons are going to be really bad this year.

Watch out for the sixers!!!
    Hopefully Brand will be healthy all damn year.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Shows how much I've been following my bball. This is a surprise for me, even though he is a shell of himself. In other news the Pistons are going to be really bad this year.
      Yep, the magic guaranteed themselves an early exit from the playoffs this year. 2nd rd and out.

Comment

welcome to last month? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radical
          Pistons won't make it out of the 1st round that's for sure, but they got Gordon so.....
          Gordon, and Charlie V, hopefully they do good!

Comment

Carter is a has been. Went from one of the best when he was with Toronto to a B level baller in the Nets. Should have never left the raptors.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Carter is a has been. Went from one of the best when he was with Toronto to a B level baller in the Nets. Should have never left the raptors.
              So true he and Bosh would have been a deadly one/two punch but that happens when they want more US media attention. McGrady also made that huge mistake also and look where he is now

And I don't get it. I been to Toronto and is way better than any other city I ever been too. People are nice, the only problem is just a bit too cold but the life style is top notch.
              Last edited by Animalistic 5.0; 10-24-2009, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                So true he and Bosh would have been a deadly one/two punch but that happens when they want more US media attention. McGrady also made that huge mistake also and look were he is now

And I don't get it. I been to Toronto and is way better than any other city I ever been too. People are nice, the only problem is just a bit too cold but the life style is top notch.
                Toronto is definitely the ****, great city. Very clean seeing that it has a huge population. I try to go every summe if I can for caribanna.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Toronto is definitely the ****, great city. Very clean seeing that it has a huge population. I try to go every summe if I can for caribanna.
                  he was gonna be weak anyway. He doesnt have the drive to be great n the NBA. He settled for what he could get out of his immense talent with the least effort and will always be soft.

Comment

vince will be motivated for the first time in his career knowing he has a shot for the ring...

Comment

Working...
                    X